JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Nahh man, its probably way too soon for that. I'm just happy my tracking went live.

Sit back and relax. Nothing worst than waiting for that international package. I've waited 4 weeks before. Completely forgot about the shoe and bam, it arrived. I truly dont expect my pair to come until after release date.
True, true. I've ordered internationally before, but packages usually get here quick. Guess it's the waiting game on this one.
tired.gif

Any info on when Villa is passing out tickets? They're twitter said they'd post info about the release on Tuesday but they still haven't posted anything. Thanks in advance..

Would make my xmas an extra sweet one if i secure these by then haha.

After these im taking a long break from shoes

Is anyone else looking more toward this release than christmas like i am??

ill be honest man, its almost Christmas and i dont even care. doesnt even feel like it at all period since my father passed away 2 years ago yesterday.

feels weird as hell not to be into Christmas or excited about it. Holidays are just weird now to me |I

seems like everyone is making these their swan song from JB. I hope everyone is able to cop for a price they want to pay

ill be honest man, its almost Christmas and i dont even care. doesnt even feel like it at all period since my father passed away 2 years ago yesterday.

feels weird as hell not to be into Christmas or excited about it. Holidays are just weird now to me |I
Sorry to hear that bro, I feel the exact same way to be honest. Hope you get in that Christmas feeling soon

Last edited:

damn this thread sure does move haha.
I'm just hoping for 1 pair....

sad to hear that fam. hopefully that'll change soon and you can grab a pair as well!

Felt I had to bite the bullet and grabbed these for $250. Lost all hope when both my local HOH said raffle. Still gonna try & get one or two more for retail. 

Any info on when Villa is passing out tickets? They're twitter said they'd post info about the release on Tuesday but they still haven't posted anything. Thanks in advance..

shady

Is anyone else looking more toward this release than christmas like i am??

me. at this point anything I'd really want for Christmas is too expensive to ask my parents for lol

I plan on making that one of my resolutions. I'm chopping the shoe budget down significantly in 2014.

all I grabbed this year were 1s. all I'm grabbing next year is maroons and black Infrareds

Last edited:

feels weird as hell not to be into Christmas or excited about it. Holidays are just weird now to me
tired.gif
Damn, that's tough. Stay strong, fam.

Wow, this thread is moving.. Haven't had a chance to get on most of the day and had 10+ pgs to go thru. Definately ready to get this release over with, hopefully with 2 at least.

Back
Top Bottom