JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Mom and Pop around my way doing FCFS. They open for 9:30, I get off for 10. Smh. Looking like raffles or online for me.

Just talked to some of my European homies and I got someone looking out for me over there. Whewww I'm feeling much better now. Worst case I'll have 1  pair coming from over there. I'm still going to try to cop on RD just in case by seeing if I get lucky in a raffle. 

I don't trust raffles much though. It just seems like they're an organized way for employees to give all the shoes to their friends and family.  I guess it doesn't hurt to try if they're free, but i'm not holding my breath on those.

Fidel_Cashflow Fidel_Cashflow now thats how you get pink eye! lmfao and since im married I'll say the same for me applies
:rofl:

theres-a-chance.gif
:rofl: :rofl:

So.... Just to show the level of thirst. Someone asked if members would share an "early backdoor" ndc link with him. I said sure I'll send it Saturday at 8am.

Clearly I was joking since 8AM is when Nike will tweet the link.....

*received 3 PM's asking for a link*

Are there any FCFS places in SoCal? Only places I've seen are raffle, and I need something to fall back because I'm probably not gonna win them. PM me please.

So.... Just to show the level of thirst. Someone asked if members would share an "early backdoor" ndc link with him. I said sure I'll send it Saturday at 8am.

Clearly I was joking since 8AM is when Nike will tweet the link.....

*received 3 PM's asking for a link*

:lol: air them out

Gonna be on an airplane to Alabama when these release. 
mean.gif
 Anybody know if Jordans sit over there?

but why? why not share. why not help people out, lurkers or not....? i believe in helping and sharing info with folks within a community for a somthing that i have a passion for... thats jus me tho i guess
Yeah but there have also been times where info has been misused here in NT. I remember back in the black and gold thread, Clezzie posted a number to a shop who were selling those 1s for CHEAP. a little over retail i think. A lurker or possibly NTer turned out to be a reseller and bought all the rest of the pairs and resold it on eBay for those crazy high prices you see now. So yes, I beieve in helping people out but I hate people who abuse the system. 

Last edited:
but why? why not share. why not help people out, lurkers or not....? i believe in helping and sharing info with folks within a community for a somthing that i have a passion for... thats jus me tho i guess

it's all good until you strike out/ find out 700 people entered the raffle for one sheikh lol plus the snowball effect, we gotta slow the spread of info

it's crazy I actually be feeling good about this release until I come on here :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom