JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

It seems like the majority of them are.

BTW, Footaction (Santa Anita) told me they're handing out raffle tix on Friday. So we'll see how that goes.
I never won a raffle at the Footaction over there....I have bad luck

anyone wanna take a nice HQ pic of the middle of the sole where the NIKE is?

nerd.gif
Someone help the homie. Lol I peeped you've been asking someone to shoot the pic but no one has.

Like most im in it to grab two pairs for myself jus like the royals. Villas seem to have got two of each size, my boy sent me this pic. I hate how they make you get a ticket thats not guranteed only to come back sat to wait inline and hope to get your size smh

View media item 708761

Like most im in it to grab two pairs for myself jus like the royals. Villas seem to have got two of each size, my boy sent me this pic. I hate how they make you get a ticket thats not guranteed only to come back sat to wait inline and hope to get your size smh

View media item 708761
Truth but getting the pair, at least you won the war. Cleaning up after is the easy part.

A little confused. My local Footaction is doing FCFS, but only have either 12 or 24 pair. I'm heading back home tomorrow or Thursday, so unfortunately I wont be able to pick em up :frown: At least I scored the black UCS as a consolation though

Is it okay to go half a size down in these retro 1s? sorry I'm new and this will be my first retro jordan that I'm hoping to get. I wear sz 11.5 on kobe 8s and Hyperdunk 12s which sucks since it's hard to find that size here. Would be a great christmas gift if someone would help me T_T

Last edited:
Welp missed our Finishline raffle...Seems are HoH and Footaction are sticking to the 27th, which is still ridic.

Back
Top Bottom