JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

people are acting like nike is releasing the Banned 1s again... these are not those, not even close... these are the DMP 1s quality wise
mean.gif
you obviously probably haven't held a pair in hand yet in person. These are 100x better than the DMP 1's quality wise; albeit nowhere near as good quality as the Banneds. But there's no comparision between the 2013 and DMP pairs & it's foolish to even suggest that.

Last edited:

Right man 
mean.gif

NYC NTers any of yall called the FTL or FA that are suppose to be getting these and find out if they sticking to friday for tickets?
I called em yesterday and they told me they aren't even getting them so I dont even know
roll.gif
Which one you call?

nerd.gif
 can I get in on this
Doubt you would wanna pay the price but pm me..... No one wants to pay this much so don't get your hopes up
Damn Im looking for 200 and below so probably not 
laugh.gif
 Appreciate it anyway man.

My LI connect came thru
smokin.gif

Another pair locked up

Merry Christmas.

Muchh luvvv & stayyyy fresssshhh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats but yall bammas that keep dropping in just to say you got another pair and then leave are gettin kinda annoying. Lol. Rubbing salt on wounds that ain't even there yet. It's goin get real ugly on Saturday. Its goin be like this dude x10. Ima just have my popcorn ready.

for shiek does the person who won have to be the one who picks up the shoes? or can you print the email with confirmation?

the site doesnt say any specifis as far as ID, etc.

cause i signed up for the socal raffles lol. if i have to go to socal. im mothaf-ing driving to socal from norcal to get me these shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

isht just got serious!!!!!!
yes, when i pick up the gammas they check the email and check id to match the name on the shoes

but man norcal to socal they dont announce winners till late the day before release and cut off time for pick up is 1pm

just fyi

Back
Top Bottom