JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My lady just told me she was able to get a pair on lock for me that we can pick up on Saturday.  Too excited.

Does anyone have socal shiekh codes? I've look a couple pages back and nothing
frown.gif
You didn't look far enough back =p

http://niketalk.com/t/536390/jordan...-28-13-no-gm-talk-allowed/11130#post_19397363

I just wanna know what the hell i did with my internet cuz after i recovered my computer my connection for releases has been too **** slow man :lol:

If i see another connection error on nike or eastbay ima snap.

Like i said before if i get a pair online ima pick a random niketalker in here and give um a 5dollar nike or amazon code

My chances r slim to none

My brother in law just surprised me with a box for christmas. I open it, royal 1s. My size, just out of the blue. I really didn't even know what to say, but he just made my christmas. I hope you all have a great christmas! Try and make someones day amazing. 
Awww. That's wussup. Enjoy them.

My brother in law just surprised me with a box for christmas. I open it, royal 1s. My size, just out of the blue. I really didn't even know what to say, but he just made my christmas. I hope you all have a great christmas! Try and make someones day amazing. 
eek.gif
 great guy, congrats man, merry christmas to everyone in this thread, hope you guys are having a good one.

Read your message and I was like ...awwwwww

View media item 709441

Then saw your avy and was like...

View media item 709442

:rofl:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

Gonna try to stay on Team Retail or Team Slighty Above Retail on this one. It's gonna be tough but it's not the end of the world if I miss out on these

Looks like Ill be striking out once again. Jimmy Jazz in Columbus did a raffle Sunday and Monday on some janky *** cut up notebook paper which made me skeptical about their process because as far as I can remember they've always been fcfs. And to top it off my fiance works at one of the last fcfs spots in my city and doubt they get them because they only get basic gr sneaks, even if they did the dickhead mgr acts like he has a problem with me and he doesn't even recognize me every time I'm in the store. So when she tell him to put up a 10-10.5 in something (gammas, taxis, the list goes) he always sells it under my nose come RD. HOH here does **** **** with their friends when it comes to raffles here so if your not close to a mgr or employee count yourself as a nobody. ***** real in Columbus

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all my Bred 1 thread fam! Hope y'all stay safe and have a good time with family and friends. And may we all cop our pairs come Saturday
devil.gif

Jeeeez. After reading all these horror stories about crooked employees and sketchy raffles, I'm definitely gonna do my best to help a fellow NTer if I can get my hands on more than one pair

Decided to do a gamble lol

Paid $195 for a preorder not sure if the seller is gonna come through with it or not.

I'm still taking my chances with camping for these. For those that lives in MA, what are some spots doing fcfs? I was thinking about heading to Peabody.

can somebody explain to me when is the deadline to pickup ur shoes from a nike store?

does anybody think unclaimed pairs may be avail?

Those who get a twitter rsvp from Niketown will know the time they have to pick up shoes. Ive had pick up times from 8am-9am and then Ive had it from 8am-1pm, so it varies.

For unclaimed pairs it is possible, I copped my black toes from an unclaimed pair, but sometimes they re rsvp for unclaimed pairs. Whichever, Niketown you are looking at I would keep up with their twitter and see what they are going to do with unclaimed pairs.

Its been going on out my way for the longest, for instance the fear 5's at hoh it was a mysterious "shortage" but when it came to unclaimed pairs I saw a guy slide out 3 pairs. Claiming he only wanted the fear 3s while we where waiting for them to say what hasn't been picked up. Funny right?
Jeeeez. After reading all these horror stories about crooked employees and sketchy raffles, I'm definitely gonna do my best to help a fellow NTer if I can get my hands on more than one pair

any news of a possible quick restock on these in Jan? hear from multiple accounts that they would be receiving another shipment of these by Jan

Merry Christmas to all my Bred 1 thread fam! Hope y'all stay safe and have a good time with family and friends. And may we all cop our pairs come Saturday :evil: .

Cheers!
Let's all enjoy the holiday with family and friends. Clear our minds today of this materialistic hobby. (Atleast until tommorow.) :smile:

I'm so entertained by this. Literally just searched "Bred 1s" on Twitter and see all these people who know NOTHING about the release saying they're going to cop. Like props to them if they can manage but many of these people are like "Bred 1s going to be easy."
mean.gif

Last edited:
any news of a possible quick restock on these in Jan? hear from multiple accounts that they would be receiving another shipment of these by Jan

Whoa if true could be interesting.

Have any of the other Nike air 1s seen a restock? Besides the usual hit of miss Nike twitter annoucement restock

Back
Top Bottom