JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You know whats going to be funny....in about 9-10 hours when the Euro sites start dropping them...the regular sites are going to simply crash...lol (remember End and the royals?)

Folks are going to start it up with the "hey, is this Zimbabwean shoe account legit?"   All those Polish sites....lol

It's crazy what the game has come to, but I respect the dedication of some folks...Cosmo....I'm sorry for your inbox problem... : P

word is your HOH on Younge street is getting 70 PAIRS and fcfs! How can that be hard? Just camp out.

see i was thinking of camping out there..but ive heard that people started lining up as of this morning. I have work today so I won't be able to get down there until tonight.

Yeah DMV HoH's are running close to an hour wait just to get raffle tickets (since they're doing about 5 shoes all at once SMH) from what my homies in these "skreets" are tellin me...

Good luck my amigos.
That's crazy
sick.gif
. When I went to DTLR it took 2 minutes but they were being shady about the release anyways
eyes.gif

I haven't made many post but I've been following thread and it has definitely been hard 2 keep up with lol leave for a few hours and its at least 20 more pages
"it was all good just a week ago.."

pages went from jumping 1-3 a day to 10-15 a day. 

Just went to HOH and Footaction to enter raffles. Jimmy Jazz punk *** said the raffle was today I get there they say last monday like wtf.

But City Gear is getting them FCFS. In Columbus

I guess to cover themselves, Footlocker does specify the following: 

Mall management directives and/or security issues may result in a change to the stated store procedure

^^ Assuming this allows the stores to make the call to change the procedure and/or date. It appears many of the Footlockers did the raffle before the specified time outlined in the instructions that were posted on their website 

i think i locked down my pair for $220. *knocks on wood*

Not bad but not retail. Not complaining either because i paid $260 for royals. Hope the seller comes through.

This sneaker **** is so stupid now man
laugh.gif

Lining up to get a raffle ticket to have a chance to buy shoes??
mean.gif

Pure foolishness
I truly felt like i aint **** each and every line I went to get a ticket from.

Birds walking by asking me 'which celebrity at the store today'

My hart sank each time I told em I was waiting for a raffle ticket to buy shoes.

Dignity and pride levels low b

Last edited:
6 Asian kids with passport saying they just here for extra pairs for holiday cash....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom