JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

OK I'M HERE!

JJ LINK......
nerd.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

got you, just been lurking on this site for the longest time (like 2 years) and never made an account until yesterday and always wondered why new people were treated like that.. yeah back to the shoes no more.
The thing is, if you've really lurked this site for two years, you would understand why "newbies" get treated the way they do...

No way someone could lurk here gathering info and not realize why new members are treated a certain way when they come out the gate asking, begging, trolling, and wanting. You had to have seen it a million times over the last 2 years if you were actually lurking. I remember when I needed info on a light for my car and I said the same thing on an Aston Martin forum....

The thing is, if you've really lurked this site for two years, you would understand why "newbies" get treated the way they do...
nah i mostly came for the wdywt thread, sneaker maintainence, and the air max 1 thread lol.. and i guess thats an exaggeration more like 1 1/2...

Seeing the Bred 1s up on footaction and champs made me feel weird for a second lol. It's crazy to think up until like a few weeks we had no information, just knowing that they were dropping. Good luck to everyone, even the new guys.
smokin.gif

Current Status of Methods

Apple Dilemma- NON JAILBROKEN iphones / ipads will not be able to work for this method
do to the fact that you would have to leave browser and go to setting which messes it up

Macbooks are good to use now

*What to look for tomorrow / what u need*

Whats Required - GOOGLE CHROME or Mozzilla Firefox Aurora only !!

Any other browser will now work ive tried them all

Method 1 (Only for FA, FL, Champs, and Eastbay...)
Step (1) Make sure you get on the page of the shoes
Step (2)Secret
Step (3)Secret
Step (4) Secret
Step (5)Secret
Step (6)Secret
Step (7) Get nervous and post 100 times asking about not receiving confirmation email and if you think you got order cancelled
(Make sure you have adblocker on)

DONT mess these steps up

Nike Method

(Step 1) make sure you get on page with the shoes TLO
(Step 2) Secret
(Step 3) Thank me
(Step 4) Get nervous and post 100 times asking about not receiving confirmation email and if you think you got order cancelled

why would you say this aloud idiot, your the reason why they stopped.
Because that's what niketalk and this thread is for. You lurking for info and call another member an idiot cause he helping others out? #assbackwards

Green acres in queens was horrendous too. Security was threatening to stop the raffle line at 12 pm bc of the volume of ppl
Thats why I hit up Green Acres earlier to avoid that.

roll.gif

I live right by there, so i'm coolin as far as that goes 

Smh, I drove down to shiekh in Fashion Fair to get a code I was missing, turns out I wrote it down wrong by 1 or 2 letters
mad.gif

Won't that be something if not ONE NT member scores a pair from the Shiekh raffle?!

Shadiness would be 100% comfirmed.

Ive been informed that the backdoor link i informed everyone about was caught during 12 release either website will be shutdown
Spa page but what i was personally told on phone was that accounts were going to get errors or frozen

Back
Top Bottom