JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Wow. You can just create an NT account on the fly now? Never thought I'd see the day. Dude joined yesterday!

Anyways, I'll be going for pair #2 this morning. Picked up a 9.5. I'm normally a 10 but I figured I'd size down since my royals seems to fit big for a 10
Are you talking about me

Yeah way too many

You're the moderator. And you're insinuating that too many new members are a bad thing. Why is that?

Because a lot of new members don't know or follow the rules. It makes it hard on me and makes a mess of the thread. New members is not a bad thing but hundreds of new members all bombarding the thread at the same time is a bad thing.

Y
Just rolled past a spot here in Dallas that is getting the Bred 1's and absolutely no one was lined up. I'm about to pop trunk and grab the lawn chair and blanket kit. :D

You should definitely go camp lucky and maybe even call a friend haha. At my spot like I said the cop kicked us out and took his gun out now there's like 15 people since 11 pm here

Last edited:
Shoutout to Online or bust fam hope we could all grab our pair tomorrow
uglyfan.gif

Funny. I have never seen that many grammatical errors in one sentence.
didn't know i was in English class. your probably on here for that secret sauce huh? if you haven't seen that many grammatical errors on the internet. im guessing the only reading you have is books.

Last edited:
Because a lot of new members don't know or follow the rules. It makes it hard on me and makes a mess of the thread. New members is not a bad thing but hundreds of new members all bombarding the thread at the same time is a bad thing.

Yeah, I see your point. Thanks for clarifying.

Back
Top Bottom