JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Most people on here couldn't even get one pair. Like you are really going to wear 4 pairs?! In any case, just for coming on here to "brag" , I hope your order gets canceled for trying to get more than one pair. I'll be sure I pray on it , just for rubbing it in everyone's face. A simple " got them" would have been fine, but that wasn't good enough, you wanted to show off.
make sure you and all the other salty people get together every night and pray for it. lol 

checking in. dude in front of me said he was 9.5, then he took my 10 at the last minute for whatever reason, so I got 10.5 which will probably be flipped

quality a little better than royals in my humble opinion. the leather is feels thicker but just as soft
Better quality than the Royals says a lot. So they're definitely better than the black toes then, right?

I

If it was one per order it's over for him. Save your prayer for something worth it
it was 1 per order but FNL usually doesnt give a **** and will send them all to him anyway. i believe that kid also copped 1 or 2 yesterday off a euro site. he may be able to quit his job and live the good life with all the pairs he got

I was on that NBA LINK WITH THE QUICKNESS AND NO DICE AAAAAAAH
where the hell was this link 
nerd.gif

sskarizm has been removed from the thread.

anyone else that feels like they need to post the group of shoes you got just to piss people off will be removed too.

REMINDER - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. INFRACTIONS ARE BEING HANDED OUT RIGHT NOW FOR DUDES DUMB ENOUGH TO DO SO.

POSTING - CHECK PM IS PROBABLY THE DUMBEST POST YOU CAN PUT OUT THERE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom