JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Some dopehead wants $260 for a GS size 5.5 on craigslist. Unreal. No life reseller trying to get over almost 3 times retail on a kid's shoe.

Anyone get their shipping confirmation from champs/footlocker/footaction yet? If they cancel my order not even the worlds finest pizza is gonna be able to cheer me up.

Originally Posted by AirJordans23

I've been collecting Air Jordans since the fall of 1990. My very first pair was the black/silver Air Jordan V...which had released at the beginning of the year. Going from that to this chaos in a 23-year span...I can honestly say that all the fun of collecting has been effectively extinguished. I mean what's the point of all this? I have to fight teenagers who NEVER SAW HIM PLAY LIVE AS A CHICAGO BULL for OVERPRICED versions which aren't as nicely constructed as the originals (though this black/red I comes close). Jordan Brand is idiotic. Why not have SEVERAL production runs and a few RESTOCKS of the extremely popular models? Especially for the iconic Air Jordan I. The hundreds of extra dollars people are paying resellers could be going back to Nike instead for clothes, accessories, or other shoes.

Mostly I'm angry that I stayed up ALL NIGHT for nothing. Again. Something needs to change...or maybe it's time to just quit and not spend any more money and time on this nonsense

Because really...they're just freakin shoes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

3 posts since 2000...OG LIFE....

3 post in almost 14 years... you sir get a repped for speaking the truth!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Actually I've posted way more times in the past, but most of my old posts were on the old server or whatever for Niketalk. I work very hard every day for every single dollar I earn, I don't have time to post more. It's ridiculous that Air Jordans sell out 1000 times faster than when he was in his prime. If you pay reseller prices at $500, $600 then why would you ever WEAR them? It's literally a waste of money to pay these prices for shoes you'll be too scared to wear outside or play in, unless you're rich. This "hypebeast" and "shoe game" nonsense is for you younger cats who never saw the man play.

Last edited:
Man yall gotta chill paying $300+ for these. Prices won't go down if people keep giving in to these prices.

This . Everybody isn't in a major market so eBay is my only chance of getting them . I'm see 400 for some 1's and it's mind blowing. I'm a lil older than most and seeing 1's go for that much is just showing me more than ever it's time to exit the "game"

This . Everybody isn't in a major market so eBay is my only chance of getting them . I'm see 400 for some 1's and it's mind blowing. I'm a lil older than most and seeing 1's go for that much is just showing me more than ever it's time to exit the "game"
I feel like this all the time I have come along way, but some of these prices can pay a car note. I cant keep up with all these little gimmicks needed to buy a pair of shoes these days.

did anyone receive shipping confirmation from FNL? anyone who use the O link as well?

NTpizzaboys....we all eatin :smokin

5pv.gif

Back
Top Bottom