JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

These will not be restocked. They made these limited for a reason. And that's to build hype around the 1. Most one's sit on the shelves. They make a few pairs limited and people cop the others based off hype.

Very few people will buy garbage colored 1's off of hype of a staple color way.

Last edited:
Even limited pairs were restocked though, fam. Like the Lebron Champ pack or the DB Vs, etc.
We gotta define restock. Will cancelled pairs pop back up? Most likely. Will it be an "official" restock with a tweet from Nike. I don't see that happening. 

I would just hate to see dudes camping this thread, twitter, and the nike website all day every day just to cop these. After this weekend, I'm most likely going to stop worrying about these and move on to the TIff Highs and Infrareds. 

Thanks everybody for the love. I really appreciate it. This pair was a lucky pair. I technically won it a Sheik. Signed up myself, my brothers, and my friends and never got the email. Was salty. Headed over to my friends house and he said he won a raffle but thought it was spam and that everybody got it (he doesn't know Jordan's at all). Lol I was like
2nunol.gif

These will not be #restocked, the royals never were.
FWIW, Royals were never on NDC but the Black toes and the Shadows were and they were also restocked.
This is prob the best use of a gif ive seen in here. I actually yelled.

Thank you for that

We gotta define restock. Will cancelled pairs pop back up? Most likely. Will it be an "official" restock with a tweet from Nike. I don't see that happening. 

I would just hate to see dudes camping this thread, twitter, and the nike website all day every day just to cop these. After this weekend, I'm most likely going to stop worrying about these and move on to the TIff Highs and Infrareds. 

Well, for sure Shadows and Black Toes were limited like these black and reds (though there is not the same demand) they were still restocked. I don't think there will be a re-release a la 88s or playoff XIs but I'm sure Nike will tweet a link saying "restock" or "if you missed out" and there will be a whole list of shoes from that time span like Gamma XIs, Taxis, etc. from GRs and limited releases. I don't know when, but I do know that has been a common pattern. And if they do restock, you can imagine how quick those will go if there are A LOT of fewer pairs back up.

Look what happened to the Laney 1s man. FSR a day or two ago. Now they're gone.

Laney 1's are also a decent color way though. I'm talking about shoes like the Joker 1's, or any of the other least talked about anonymous trash out there on store shelves....

For instance, about 2 weeks ago at my nearest Foot Action, I saw Laker's colored 1's, UNC 1's, and other fruity color ways of the 1's sitting on shelves collecting dust...nobody wants it!~

These will not be restocked. They made these limited for a reason. And that's to build hype around the 1. Most one's sit on the shelves. They make a few pairs limited and people cop the others based off hype.

Even limited pairs were restocked though, fam. Like the Lebron Champ pack or the DB Vs, etc.

And who was able to actually purchase those shoes? Odds are so unfavorable it's not even funny.

Well, for sure Shadows and Black Toes were limited like these black and reds (though there is not the same demand) they were still restocked. I don't think there will be a re-release a la 88s or playoff XIs but I'm sure Nike will tweet a link saying "restock" or "if you missed out" and there will be a whole list of shoes from that time span like Gamma XIs, Taxis, etc. from GRs and limited releases. I don't know when, but I do know that has been a common pattern. And if they do restock, you can imagine how quick those will go if there are A LOT of fewer pairs back up.

There were definitely more shadows and black toes.

And who was able to actually purchase those shoes? Odds are so unfavorable it's not even funny.

Not saying we all have an easy or great chance of getting them. But just saying there is a chance. I know j23 app can attribute to that because he was able to get a pair of DB Vs from this restock and he did it manually. Even if your not given the best chances, you still take your chances rather than no chances

I haven't really copped any sneakers or posted on Niketalk in a long while. This release really got me back in the loop even though I missed out like others did.

I will pay $300+ for these in february. dead srs
These and the shoes that were stolen from my home i need back :smh:

I told myself I wouldn't pay 400 for these but after failing in store and online (like the most of us) it's getting tempting now. ....Salty

There were definitely more shadows and black toes.
I think difference of demand made it seem like there were more pairs than others. Some people thought the Wilkins 1s were a GR :lol:

Naw they were produced on a much larger scale for sure. Shadows were at a ton of spots vs what these got shipped to. I'd say the black toes were less than the shadows also.

Can I ask a serious question, I'm really not hip when it comes to this specific question but why when it's TLO is basically guaranteed to be doomed for regular people like myself that don't use bots? What about basically destroys my chances? I think I'm gonna try for the 5s on the 31st but it saying TLO I'm already like [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom