JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

All is good kind sir.
I honestly didn't really want them. I just go through the motions for releases because I know imma take dat L :lol:
I actually got a raffle ticket for these the Oregon foams and the 3lab5 yesterday since it was on my way home. I'm just curious if I win any of the raffles :lol:
Oo. Didn't want either... Could've entered you a raffle ticket. GL though!

Thanks man. I'm luke warm on both shoes so it's whatever if they don't end up in my house. I've been enjoying the newer shoes (kobe and bron lines) as they seem like they are constructed better than what the retros are today. The only Jordan's I go hard for are the 11 and 13 and sometime the 12. I tried Is when the OLNL pack dropped and again with the BMP but they were never for me. That's also why I don't understand when dudes crack slick and say I'm a hating mod since I don't want the shoes :lol:

and REAL bred 1's will be very hard to find in the coming weeks with all these HQ fakes and blatant fakes.

just watch

I agree. In fact, I think its going to be worst with these. Way worst. I'd rather pay rape than purchase one thats too good to be true. Its like the concords. I want a pair, but with all of the funny ones out there, i waved the white flag and said I'lll never cop.

stop stressing about the notification. It will come. Honestly, dont expect anything until after NEw Years.

Copping overseas isnt for those who dont have patience. Best thing to do is forget about it and Bam, its at your door step.
My biggest concern was that they'd arrive while I'm away from Washington and in PA for the holidays. If they come after New Years, preferably after the 3rd that would be great. Thanks for the reply too

My options now that these and the 3lab5s will probably be unattainable:
A) Save the money now and thru Jan, then put it towards some 01 blk/reds or royals later.  

B) take that 400+ that was saved up and spend it on a doper kick....like the the only in soho saucony shadow 6000s (since you can't really find them for cheaper as far as I know..and I looked in the buy/sell/trade section too...I'd say PM me but i feel like I'd get btched out)

C) take the money I woulda spent at retail and put it towards some trainerendors 

D) save a few more dollars and get those new flyknit air maxs. 

E) Get the flyknit chukkas that i've missed. 

F) Save the money and do nothing. 
I didn't really feel bad about missing them in the first place....and now I don't give a fck at all about them. Ya'll got it. fck a pizza party. I think I'll be having breakfast for dinner instead. I hope you all who missed today get them. Either that or have an epiphany like me and turn a L into a W whilst turning a craving for "pizza" into satisfaction from turkey bacon, eggs, and a cinnamon roll. 

P.S. Why can't you swear here? I mean 60% of the avis are um... mammaries...and  uh...rumps....so then why no swears? Annnd they let you swear over at SC....oh well......

Last edited:
My biggest concern was that they'd arrive while I'm away from Washington and in PA for the holidays. If they come after New Years, preferably after the 3rd that would be great. Thanks for the reply too

they wont arrive by 1/3. You're safe

Holy ****... So End had a quick single pair restock right now and it ended up being my size in the 1s! It's probably too early to celebrate, but after all the work that I put in to fail this morning, I hope the order goes through. Got the confirmation email and everything!
nthat.gif

​
My mans!
smokin.gif

Good to see all your work paid off.

Unfortunately, no turn of luck story for me. Multiple in store/online raffles, guy who said he had a plug, int'l/euro sites, usual retailers this morn. Didn't manage to land A pair. Really disturbing after months of anticipation and hours of hunting.

Certainly a tease with such a limited amount on a mass hyped J. A size run or 2 for select stores in a major city = a lot of unhappy people. :smh:

Holy ****... So End had a quick single pair restock right now and it ended up being my size in the 1s! It's probably too early to celebrate, but after all the work that I put in to fail this morning, I hope the order goes through. Got the confirmation email and everything! :nthat:

View media item 715487

i hope you get them. Those codes you put up had to have helped some. :smokin

As these trade-able for a VI like the Infrared or upcoming White/Red IVs? The VI is my favorite Air Jordan.

Those VI are coming out next year as a general release...should be a lot more available as opposed to these which is a limited release...so don't trade

Imma need some longer laces, they always end up being too short when I relace them.

Anyone know what length size 9 usually come with?

My options now that these and the 3lab5s will probably be unattainable:
A) Save the money now and thru Jan, then put it towards some 01 blk/reds or royals later.  

B) take that 400+ that was saved up and spend it on a doper kick....like the the only in soho saucony shadow 6000s (since you can't really find them for cheaper as far as I know..and I looked in the buy/sell/trade section too...I'd say PM me but i feel like I'd get btched out)

C) take the money I woulda spent at retail and put it towards some trainerendors 

D) save a few more dollars and get those new flyknit air maxs. 

E) Get the flyknit chukkas that i've missed. 

F) Save the money and do nothing. 

I didn't really feel bad about missing them in the first place....and now I don't give a fck at all about them. Ya'll got it. fck a pizza party. I think I'll be having breakfast for dinner instead. I hope you all who missed today get them. Either that or have an epiphany like me and turn a L into a W whilst turning a craving for "pizza" into satisfaction from turkey bacon, eggs, and a cinnamon roll. 

P.S. Why can't you swear here? I mean 60% of the avis are um... mammaries...and  uh...rumps....so then why no swears? Annnd they let you swear over at SC....oh well......

I vote for F. A would be 2nd, and all other options sound terrible

I haven't copped from END in a long while.

Does the status "In Warehouse" mean we are good to go? Or are we still subject to cancellation?

Dude lives two hours away and wants 270. Not sure if 4 hours round trip is worth it...
why not just pay him through paypall and get it shipped. 

you might have to wait an extra couple days and pay a bit more for shipping, but not as much as 4 hours of driving... 

Back
Top Bottom