JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Glad to see I was able to help a few people out in here again. :smokin Really hoping my order wasn't a fluke!

END doesn't usually oversell. Their system is very good about updating and I always get cart jacked on there.

Funny thing is, the only orders I've ever gotten through on there for is Concords,Corks, and now these.

Man I'm really upset . I was saving up for price for the royals I really wanted but because of this mornings bred release, people with royals realized how limited they actually were and raised resale prices by 50-100. This really sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy ****... So End had a quick single pair restock right now and it ended up being my size in the 1s! It's probably too early to celebrate, but after all the work that I put in to fail this morning, I hope the order goes through. Got the confirmation email and everything! :nthat:

View media item 715487

Saw that and got the UK10 also during that time period. Musta had a few pairs up

Last edited:
page 666 
mean.gif

Man I'm really upset . I was saving up for price for the royals I really wanted but because of this mornings bred release, people with royals realized how limited they actually were and raised resale prices by 50-100. This really sucks
same situation happened to me earlier today :smh:

Back
Top Bottom