JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

didnt every member earlier in this thread vouch by those links and that legit/fake comparison or did i just dream it up?

people go and quote each other and talk crap to/about me yet when its time to explain and actually do so, it gets ignored.

You dreamed it up. I already reposted my questioning of your "100% legit pair" that YOU seem to have ignored. I bet you don't have any PMs from me asking for your "source". The link you posted doesn't prove that your pair was legit by any means either.

Just admit that you screwed up, learn from your mistake, and don't do it again. More importantly, just drop it. You're really not helping yourself.

people never learn 
laugh.gif

i dont understand how some people are paying $400 for these, if they were smart they would sit on that money, save a little more and try and find some DS banned 1's if you are gonna be spending $400+ on a pair of kicks.
Maybe they like the 2013's because they are so close to the original. Maybe not quality-wise, but looks wise. There are people that don't like that "X" on the back of the shoe along with the other additions that are on the Banned's.

i dont like the X either, but you cant deny the quality and look of the shoe

Honestly if they stop the direct twitter links bots won't be a factor. NDC, FNL, FTL, etc. you listening?
They don't care, they will continue to use TWITTER to hype and compete.  This creates good press for Nike, JB and businesses.  JB has gone the cheap route the past few years, retroing everything and anything.  JB is NIKE!  In a few years, they will milk people with the Black Cement 3s w/ NIKE AIR, and retro the SJ, CG, CONCORDs, etc. etc.

PRICES WILL GO DOWN.. PROB NOT BY MUCH BUT ITLL GO DOWN.. EBAY IS OVER FLOODED WITH THESE
What ebay are you checking? A majority of the shoes are miscategorized and showing false figures. If you actually go through each post you will see there are few compared to other releases.

For example: There are 116 size 11's on the bay right now. The entire first page out of three doesn't have a single pair of 2013 black/red 1's. Less than half of the pairs are actually 2013 black/red 1's if you start to filter through.

Need advice fam!!!! Im in LA and found a dude on craigslist from ATL selling me a pair for $250 through payapl. Pics and receipt included, is paypal legit for a purchase like this???

Dude is fraud, he does similar post on CL in other major cities. Almost had me fooled with the Royals on release day, told me $200 and he was a manager at WishATL. Sounded too good to be true, why would he create an ad on CL NY. so I pulled his card. Told him I was located in ATL and I would pick up from Wish. Mind you I'm in NJ, so I had my brother in ATL go to Wish within an hour of speaking to dude. My brother gets there dude is no where to be found, never heard of him, not employed at Wish, no Royals and he stopped picking up my calls. :smh: ...

Be careful fam, don't let your thirst tie your money up.

They look good, but some purists want their shoes to actually be a retro of the original. If you can find a pair of the banned edition for $500, you'd be damn lucky. I haven't seen any go for less than $800 around these parts, nor have I even seen any pairs in a while. They are mostly dried up.

Question for those who have them (and have worn them)...

Do they run TTS?  I have heard people prefer to go up a half/full size because they might run narrow.  I usually wear a 13, but could only manage to snag a 14 on FNL.  I prefer my shoes to be a little lose, and have a few size 14s, but don't want to UNDS them when I could potentially trade for a 13 if they run big.  I don't have any of the recent 1s other than the KOs which fit well (sz 13), but obviously different material.

Thanks in advance.

They look good, but some purists want their shoes to actually be a retro of the original. If you can find a pair of the banned edition for $500, you'd be damn lucky. I haven't seen any go for less than $800 around these parts, nor have I even seen any pairs in a while. They are mostly dried up.

yea im not holding my breath, im going by what some Nters said in this thread.

i dont expect it to happen so unless i hit it big sometime soon i aint getting em :lol:

Back
Top Bottom