JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The only other NA AJ1 I have is the Black Toe in a size 10.5 and it fits me big.

Wondering if these fit just like the Black Toes
they fit the same,

but IMO AJ1 are a bit narrow in the toe box, but i have wide feet like a hobbit

it depends if your feet are wide or not

but you can always buy the 9.5 and try a swap or a resell...

but the 9.5 would be a tad small IMO

Last edited:

Someone talk me out of buying these shoes that were made with $30 worth of material and labor....
well you can hire some one that knows what he's doing and how to make jordans exactly the same with the material and color[: And if it makes you feel better he can be from china.

Speed is a big factor. If your mouse click reaches nike before someone else's, you're more likely to get your pair.
especially to beat bots,

everything's gone too fast on this release , you got a 2 min window to cop

i've never seen this before, may be the same happened  with royals , but I wasn't there,

Last edited:
To be fair, it was the same in the Royals thread. Everyone was awaiting that mythical shipment that got "stuck on some boat" or something but never came, if I recall correctly. lol
you recall correctly lol waited , waited and waited for the supposed restock and it never came. Even when NDC/FNL/FL did their mass restocks, no Royals included.  My local Expressions kept telling me they were supposed to get them and their shipment got delayed... so i waited and waited for that to, but to no avail. Should have hopped on some pairs when they were around $250, now it's extremely rare to find a legit pair for under $350. So with that being said:

talked a local down from $300 to $260 and copped myself a size 12 in the Breds today. definitely authentic, talked to the guy a bit and he works at a local footlocker... Veryyyyy happy with them. I am not one to complain about quality on Jordans. Now just need to find royals to go with these and my shadows.... I have my AJKOs to continue to beat into the ground until then. I'm a happy dude tho. Life's short, buy the shoes. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Faulty...NikeTown SF had a total of 25 pairs according to employees. Dudes lined up for leftovers on Saturday, but I didn't stick around to find out what they got. I know people in SouthBay had an easier time of it and got multiple pairs etc, but those are probably on ebay right now. Living in SF is rough, because literally everyone has money to get them. In more remote parts of cali people prob don't have the money to spend like that.

i was in and out of ntsf by 10:05am with my pair. i did not want to run into anyone waiting in line for these and i wanted to beat the crowd. :lol:
didnt know about only 25 pairs though.

Back
Top Bottom