JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@djnalgas is right, plus the shoe lasts longer than any other jordan in the lineup besides other 1's.

Your 309 will go a long way, compared to fools spending 300 on some cheap 4s that the paint cracks after 1 wear !

$345.88 to Cali...but at least the younger bro will have his pair.

Last edited:
soon as i get a legit pair, like i said before. ill do a full blown comparison and everything.

stay tuned :lol:
How do you know the pair or pairs you have are fake/GM? Is it quality issues or are you going off production dates?

aside from what others on here say, im pretty good with shoes. I have one that is 100% fake that i got for free. then i bought GM thinking it was authentic.

i have a keen eye, no i dont go by production date which is why i said IMO it means nothing because pairs can have any date. Its obvious IMO to tell fake from real especially from the bottom of the sole.

like i said, i hope to get a comparison up soon which will be of big help not only to NT but everyone. I just need a authentic pair and a nikon :lol:

someone wants to buy my other pair for 400. is it a decent price? i was hoping to trade it so i can double up.

@ayokamikaze
IMO, you'd be crazy not to to take that offer. You could easily find another pair for that price or lower on CL or SH and still be left with some pocket change

Last edited:
. . .but who's pulling an all-nighter just in case
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom