JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That order will pry get canceled just like the fear 5's that popped up after release......

those shoes are probably being held by FNL employees until they can save up enough lil checks to cop or waiting for that good government check today.

its gonna be the same things that has happened with those random sizes of fear 5's..

still salty about them never putting em up, same with nike.

those shoes are probably being held by FNL employees until they can save up enough lil checks to cop or waiting for that good government check today.

its gonna be the same things that has happened with those random sizes of fear 5's..

still salty about them never putting em up, same with nike.

LOL the site crashed because a few people heard of a possible restock. I got on about 20 minutes ago all sizes were greyed out. Origin link might be over with.

That order will pry get canceled just like the fear 5's that popped up after release......
idk about that. ordered the concords a day late after they did the restock in 2012. they might of got lucky

they've always done the "restocks"/putting cancelled orders back on the site at 5am (pacific for me) on wed/thurs since 2007-08 I've gotten some great pick ups that way (carmine 6 CDP pack, WC 3's, BC3's, TB 3's, chi 10's)

Finally got my pair. These are amazing. Flat out amazing.

I traded my WTK 8 for these + $100, essentially making my pair $40. Absolutely amazing deal IMO

As much as I love the Kobe, I can't see myself wearing them on a regular basis. I've been trying to stop impulse purchases and buying shoes just because I got a good deal. I want shoes that I'll completely love and wear to the ground, even if it means having less pairs in my rotation.

View media item 720934View media item 720935View media item 720936

Finally got my pair. These are amazing. Flat out amazing.

I traded my WTK 8 for these + $100, essentially making my pair $40. Absolutely amazing deal IMO

As much as I love the Kobe, I can't see myself wearing them on a regular basis. I've been trying to stop impulse purchases and buying shoes just because I got a good deal. I want shoes that I'll completely love and wear to the ground, even if it means having less pairs in my rotation.

View media item 720934View media item 720935View media item 720936

Congrats man. I think that was a good deal

Back
Top Bottom