JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I dont know if whoelse cop at the chimp early thursday morning.  I made thru payments, but the sage system they have crashed, so assume I did not get it.  But when I checked into my bank account, they took off the money (still pending of course).  Later that day, I checked my order status it was gone like most of you guys who made it.  I emailed them and told them that the money was taken off from my bank.  Mentioned about the merchant name, then all of a sudden they told me at it was not theirs.  I don't know if their site was compromise, since it was all crashing from 0800GMT to 1200GMT.  I called my bank to report it.  Since then I have never heard from the chimp.  PM me if you guys did order from chimp and exchange messages about this matter.  Thanks.

Speaking of Banned 1s. Wore my pair today.

http://www.sneakerscreased.com/photo/1045/air-jordan-1-banned-on-feet

jordan-1-banned-on-feet.jpg

I dont know if whoelse cop at the chimp early thursday morning.  I made thru payments, but the sage system they have crashed, so assume I did not get it.  But when I checked into my bank account, they took off the money (still pending of course).  Later that day, I checked my order status it was gone like most of you guys who made it.  I emailed them and told them that the money was taken off from my bank.  Mentioned about the merchant name, then all of a sudden they told me at it was not theirs.  I don't know if their site was compromise, since it was all crashing from 0800GMT to 1200GMT.  I called my bank to report it.  Since then I have never heard from the chimp.  PM me if you guys did order from chimp and exchange messages about this matter.  Thanks.
View media item 723938

So i'm thinking about taking a sick day and driving up from ohio to the new villa stores opening up in chicago tomorrow.
View media item 722835

And @Shoedog @PureMichigan thought I was just making this stuff up when I got mad when that Villa picture got posted and made its way from the Infrared 3lab5 thread all through the other JB threads on NT. I called them on New Year's Eve and they said they were expecting line ups at around 6am maybe 5am since they are opening up at 9am. But I waited for that picture to go around and I called the same place at 6 or 7pm and everything changed from how many shoes I could purchase because people were already lining up since 5pm when it's 2° outside and feels like -12°.

It's not even a debate. Banned 1's are > than 13's in every statistical category.

PO

this.

those who hate on that red X on the back are most likely just going based on pics....without a camera flash or bright lighting, IMO those red X's on the back really are a non factor

all three of mine and all the pairs at our spot came with extra laces.
Had it checked on the legit check forum and came out good. Guess it was a mistake from the factory or someone from the shop I got it at decided to swipe the extra laces lol

My bad I'm just getting on here. This was maybe 3-4 months ago? I got gipped 2 times with GMs and one fake until I finally met up with the "one". Never looked back since lol.

Ahh man.....I've never seen them that low on Ebay......you def. can't find them now though. You looking at spending atleast 400 if no more.

Makes sense. Since the laces and bag are the easiest tell on the fakes, they take the bags and attach em to a fake/GM pair.

I will buy these + the Broyals somewhere down the line. Only reason I passed on release is because I spent WAAYYY too much money Black Friday - New Year's.

Yes, I am aware of how much I will have to pay for both.

Last edited:
LOL at people doubting the 25K quote. Nike towns alone in the U.S. had a LOT less than 5K total. I'd even go as far as to say less than 3K.

NO NIKETOWN in the United States had more than 100 men's pair. NOT ONE.

Footlockers had 1/2 size runs, Villas (dependent if they are high volume or not) had less than 2 FSR's. Mom & Pops, etc.

If you do the math, less than 25K is VERY believable. Don't try to downplay how limited a shoe is to try to feel better about not having them.

Back
Top Bottom