JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just out of curiosity, but are there gm banned 1's out there too?
nerd.gif
nah

gm really started with black cements, concords, cool greys, bred 4s and etc not shoes like banneds

has anyone checked the sole of their pairs and noticed one swoosh is shorter than the other?

i've seen a bunch of pairs where one swoosh is normal, but the other one is slightly smaller

i think this is just a variation in the mold

Quality on these are garbage compared to 2000's.... The 3LAB5 infrared is a much better shoe in terms of quality.... :x

You guys can laugh all you want. Those black/red mid are pretty nice. I'd buy them if I wasn't planning on buying these sometime in the future.

Last edited:
LOL I saw a dude trying to sell these black/red mid suedes on fb for €200 thinking he was reselling breds. He even paid over retail for them, had to buy an extra suitcase to get them on the plane and pay extra charges for the additional suitcase

Anyone with shipping confirmation from FNL still only say label created?
ohwell.gif

know what i'm sayin? :lol:

not sure how you can prefer shiny, hard, plastic, crap pleather, over that sweet, soft, tumbled, textured, REAL leather...

JB and nike got cats brainwashed into thinking crap quality materials are better looking somehow... :lol:

these 2013's are about to jump after the majority of resellers have unloaded their stock.

so later, if you're gonna drop 4 - 6 hundred + for these cheap pieces of crap, you might as well drop a bit more on a properly RARE, high QUALITY version of the shoe.

i'm not even gonna sell my two DS pairs of banneds anytime soon, they've already been fetching OG 85 prices, and DS pairs are already few and far between, so later they're gonna be dumb hard to find.

the cats who prefer shiny pleather won't be interested in them at all, but for the connoisseurs out there who collect high quality shoes, the banned 1's will be the only ones to have (they're better quality than the OG's)..

If you are not gonna sell your AWESOME SUPER RARE Banneds then why do you have them up on ebay bro?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom