JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

:rofl:
Lmao ninjas need some type of consolation :rofl:. I dont blame them they missed out on bred 1 high OG i personally wouldnt do that it just wouldnt be the same lol
Since when did the 1's become so popular lol ?

:rofl:.                 Na but I wish everybody that wanted a pair could've gotten a pair. Very ****** up how JB/Nike makes these so limited. Some of yall need to forget about these shoes tho and go get on some girls tonight. Breds or not.  At the end of the day they can care less about what shoes you have on. As long as your shoes are at least clean and you have personality, you good. Let's do this new year right and get over the shoes a lil. Peace NT fam. Go get on somethin :smokin

http://houston.en.craigslist.org/clo/4266164965.html

And here is the scammer from georgia that a lot of people have been seeing in different cities on cl.

Low reselling price
Wants money gram
Not in ur city, wont meet in person.

Needless to say, stay away.
I responded to the post earlier in the week just to see what the response would be.

He/she kept sending me the same pics over and over.

When I asked for a receipt, pics of production dates on the tongue and pic with their info in it he/she flaked.

Last edited:
Jus thinkin' about how I may have to pay close to or firmly $300 for Black n' Red 1's to wear. Smh.

yeah, that's about the cheapest i can find my size for too...

suppose we should jump on it, cuz they're only gonna go up, and prolly won't get much of a restock, if any (like the 2013 royals, which i got lucky and caught a canceled order pair on FNL a few days later, but i ain't gonna get that lucky this time i'm afraid)...

i might catch these to wear and retire the 01's, cuz i agree, the 01's aren't very comfortable.

i haven't worn any of the 2013 OG retros tho, are they really that much more comfortable?

Yeah man. My size 11.5 goes for $350+ though. The prices are only gonna rise as the weeks go by.

Me neither.  I'm not even seeing $300.  Everything is $350+ by me.  And its not worth it man... the shoe isn't $300 worth of build.  You could cop some dope *** Allan Edmonds etc. dress shoes for that.

That said if I saw them for $250 I'd do it and frown the entire time.  But these are one of my grails (and couldn't even get one pair) :smh:

Yeah yo, these sneaks are a must for us who missed out on Royals! I gotta bargain with these resellers!

I may get some flack for saying this but the black check on those mids is a nice touch. Pretty decent looking sneaker...still so many other shoes that could be consolation prizes for missing out on the OGs

:rofl:

:rofl:.                 Na but I wish everybody that wanted a pair could've gotten a pair. Very ****** up how JB/Nike makes these so limited. Some of yall need to forget about these shoes tho and go get on some girls tonight. Breds or not.  At the end of the day they can care less about what shoes you have on. As long as your shoes are at least clean and you have personality, you good. Let's do this new year right and get over the shoes a lil. Peace NT fam. Go get on somethin :smokin

I made it my personal mission to go on Twitter every day and mention all the big name shoe sellers including Jordan brand and Nike in my tweet how on messed up they are and don't care about the actual customer. If we all did that every single day (NT community being as large as it is) I'm sure that eventually they'd get tired and start listening to us or at least respond. I don't get a response because I'm the only one, but if they were flooded on a daily basis things could change.

you will def get more wears out of them they will hold there shape and stay in good condition less creasin
My txt '97 (jordan 1 / 13 fusion) has way better leather ( extremely thick, and textured) . The txts were like 39 bucks lol

I was checking out Flight Club and they want 500+ for the DMP pair.
if your a size 14 your in luck its only 375.......
eyes.gif
 thats not too bad 

if your a size 14 your in luck its only 375.......:rolleyes  thats not too bad 

I love OG colorways, especially being from Chicago, growing up a Bulls fan and watching Michael Jordan play as he embodied the black and red colors. But, I don't see the price on these or the banned's going down, and since this is probably the easiest Jordan to replicate I don't want to risk it. I'm thinking of getting those Jordan 1 DW's, they're pretty dope. By the way, based on your post, I thought maybe being a size 13 would bring me the same fortune but it didn't lol.

I love OG colorways, especially being from Chicago, growing up a Bulls fan and watching Michael Jordan play as he embodied the black and red colors. But, I don't see the price on these or the banned's going down, and since this is probably the easiest Jordan to replicate I don't want to risk it. I'm thinking of getting those Jordan 1 DW's, they're pretty dope. By the way, based on your post, I thought maybe being a size 13 would bring me the same fortune but it didn't lol.
i hear you thats what it was about being like mike but its 2013 and that magic is gone its all about the $$$$$

After seeing all the Pics…. I rather Cawp a pair of Royals over the Bred's now…..  Thanks for the Life Changing Decision NT FAM. 

I was fortunate to get a pair but unfortunate at the same time. Couldn't get my size.  I just keep looking at them everyday hoping they  would fit. lol.

I get a text. UPS saying my size order has been delivered to my porch. Call up the neighbor chick. One hour later she texts no package on the porch or by the door!
indifferent.gif
I call UPS they forward me to the "investigative unit". "Could be up to 20 min wait". I hang up. Finish up the service call I'm on. FLY HOME! Look at first NO PACKAGE!
mad.gif
Take a closer look there's a black bag sitting way in the corner.....PHEWWWW 
nthat.gif

PS If I wore a size 9.5 or smaller I would just light my man card on fire.....They're like shoes for my shoes.....
roll.gif

Just had this same experience, checked the front door around 8pm and saw no package.  Ups tracking still said out for delivery, so I didn't stress.

Refreshed the tracking page a couple minutes ago and it said package delivered, checked the front door again and there was nothing.  No footsteps in the snow, no place where the package might have been snatched nothing.

Threw my hoodie and boots on and went house to house then saw a package sitting at my neighbors door, sure enough it was mine.  Walking back towards my crib, I had a moment where I realized how much it would have looked to a third party like I was stealing a package from them.  Its starting to get crazy what we go through for shoes.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom