JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Buy a pair ASAP. I've been saying it on this thread the whole time. Price for this shoe will NEVER drop. It is only going to rise. I passed up on the Royals on RD for $300 shipped back in February cause I thought prices would drop. Issue is too little pairs produced so the low supply will not be meeting the very high demand for the shoe. Now I'm thinking about coughing up $575 at FCNY for Royals as they're the only place I'd trust @ this point for a legit, DS pair.

I may end up sitting on a pair or two of these in that case

Last edited:
Legit check, please? Seller that I bought it from purchased the shoes from Jimmy Jazz in-store. Was wondering about the end date being in 09/09/13.  My other pairs end in 08/21/13.  Thanks!

tumblr_m0zfmrLBdj1qcohat.gif

I'll live vicariously through you friend!

off topic but drake looks hella fruity, wats up with the gay lips? i hate that ish

My pair has been sitting in customs since the 31st, this wait is killing me [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

My pair has been sitting in customs since the 31st, this wait is killing me [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
That customs wait is agonizing cause you have no idea how long it could be...hope you get an update soon. 

Buy a pair ASAP. I've been saying it on this thread the whole time. Price for this shoe will NEVER drop. It is only going to rise. I passed up on the Royals on RD for $300 shipped back in February cause I thought prices would drop. Issue is too little pairs produced so the low supply will not be meeting the very high demand for the shoe. Now I'm thinking about coughing up $575 at FCNY for Royals as they're the only place I'd trust @ this point for a legit, DS pair.
Agreed.

Not only will resell prices increase, but you are increasing your likelihood of getting a GM/fake pair.  

Right now, people who purchased simply for a quick swap are trying to unload their stock and move onto the next.  While it's still NEVER a guarantee, you have a better shot at finding a LEGIT pair now than 6-18 months down the line.

Good luck to those still on the hunt.

[ATTACHMENT=5386]20131230_202623.jpg (2,576k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Was in greece. The house of hoops still had them on display

My man ...I live in Greece...which HoH did you visit?Ermou street ?The one with all the stores leading to syntagma square?
I don't know how close syntag ma and monstraki train stops are (in walking distance) but my guess is yes, the one That leads to the square.

Edit not sure if the pic worked but I took it on the 30th and we're there on the 31st when I walked by again. Had all kinds of brons, taxis , gamma xis.

Last edited:
I made it my personal mission to go on Twitter every day and mention all the big name shoe sellers including Jordan brand and Nike in my tweet how on messed up they are and don't care about the actual customer. If we all did that every single day (NT community being as large as it is) I'm sure that eventually they'd get tired and start listening to us or at least respond. I don't get a response because I'm the only one, but if they were flooded on a daily basis things could change.

Agreed... the days of Nike/JB serving the customer are gone. Now all that matters is creating hype for the brand. Sad. :smh:

Agreed.

Not only will resell prices increase, but you are increasing your likelihood of getting a GM/fake pair.  

Right now, people who purchased simply for a quick swap are trying to unload their stock and move onto the next.  While it's still NEVER a guarantee, you have a better shot at finding a LEGIT pair now than 6-18 months down the line.

Good luck to those still on the hunt.
That's the truth. The longer the shoes have been out the more important it is to have the original receipt. There is plenty of paper in the box, what's one more sheet?

Back
Top Bottom