JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm glad you were able to get a pair, especially knowing the resale price and talking someone down for the win before them GM's pop up.
Thanks man...pretty neat guy stationed in Germany who picked them up at snipes. Said it'd be 7-10 days and insured so I'm happy.

Soul (normal spelling is censored) Collector son.

I'm going to call it a day on these Pizza Party fam. Shoutouts to everyone who got their pair, especially Grizz. I also have to thank Grizz and mwalker for being such big helps on the jounrey. :nthat:

Thanks for the info bro

I've made thousands of $ worth of transactions on Craigslist as a seller. It's pretty simiple, really. If you are not 100% comfortable with the meeting spot and time, don't do it. I buy very little on CL but the same thing applies...

People had this release circled on the calendar all year and to reach the rd and come up empty handied is a hard pill to swallow. My problem was I kept insisting that I was getting them and I couldn't come to terms with not having them. Regardless of what hype or who wore them, buy what you like. These outrageous resell prices has to stop. I paid 350 and still salty but restless nights wasn't cutting it. Keep the faith hot pocket fam

Last edited:
just did a size swap for my size with some dude on cl.. literately posted up the ad and got a text 5 mins later.  

shoutout to @mwalker  for the link to padded room, saved my ***.

Bought a size 11 off of a guy that had them on Craigslist, paid 270. I need a 10 so I guess I'll put them up on eBay and try and get the outrageous market value for them so I could get my 10. Sucks the **** you gotta do for a pair of sneakers...

I was thinking twice about doing a meet up for my Bred 1s. Dude wanted to meet in a parking lot, but I told him to meet me inside of a Starbucks lol. Be safe/smart out there guys if you do meet ups. 

I've made thousands of $ worth of transactions on Craigslist as a seller. It's pretty simiple, really. If you are not 100% comfortable with the meeting spot and time, don't do it. I buy very little on CL but the same thing applies...

I'm glad everything's working good for you guys, maybe my story is an isolated incident. But dude got shot in the chest at his workplace (barbershop) that's almost as public as it gets when people are trying to get their hair cut on a holiday.

That has to be it :lol:

I'm only 20 but I couldn't even rock some of these new colorways JB has been coming out with, the classic simple JB stuff is all I need :nthat:

Fear 5s are okay.

Kinda mad though because the other day some dude offered me toro bravo 5s and then went MIA.
But for the most part, I usually like the OG colorways as well.

Agreed I have bought my ds taxis 12s and my ds concords on cl with no problems. However you have to use your wits and not meet up with people you feel are unprofessional.

Go with a friend make sure it's a public location like malls fast food joints etc.. where I come from ppl scheme for a punk kid trying to sell sneakers

For those of you with the 2001 version, on the inside of the tongue, what was the total amount made?

Fear 5s are okay.

Kinda mad though because the other day some dude offered me toro bravo 5s and then went MIA.
But for the most part, I usually like the OG colorways as well.

Hahaha! The salt on the transaction still bruh!! Lol jk!

I'm still a little salty about that dude lagging on me who had the raging bulls too though.

Last edited:
Welp, now I gotta find some royals. I know that's gonna be hell on me & my wallet! Lol

Just paid a total of $270 out of pocket. $230 came from an extra pair of bred 1 i sold. A whopping total of $500.00

Oh well i really wanted royals more. Gl kn ur search.

Back
Top Bottom