JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I usualy ask to see there ig page or fb to see what type of person im dealing with.

I was about to ask him for his instagram. But if I see his it would be obvious for him to ask for mine right? And if I did wouldn't he see my face. Should I ask him for his instagram? And besides couldn't he give me a different instagram since I don't know how he looks like?

1) Public Place
2) Day Time
3) Has Cameras that work
4) Busy/populated
5) Arrive Early
6) Bring a friend or friends. (If need be have a couple friends sit at a different table)
7) If you are the seller bring a counterfeit bill pen (maybe 3 bucks)

Good luck all stay safe.
good advice...imma use this for a meet up im doing next week...im selling yeezys...so its kind a risky situation

Thanks I'm meeting him on Tuesday. Will more than likely meet at the mall during the day defiantly hopefully nothing goes wrong I mean what can he do at a mall with people around right?
Yah chances are it will be normal. Just keep your eyes peeled for anything weird. I have sold/bought a lot of car parts over the years from car forums. I usually meet at the mall as well, but if given the opportunity to see what car they come in I usually grab the license plate and car make/type.

wat r the production date ??
I'll let you know they come in on Tuesday. My gf said she would get them for my for my bday last Oct, but waited to see if anything popped up from 300-350. After the bred release people decided to raise their prices and I checked jmsneakers, and it  jumped from 415-450 so I decided to jump the gun and just tell my girl I'll pay for half. Now they're 500 and it's just ridiculous.

1) Public Place

2) Day Time

3) Has Cameras that work

4) Busy/populated

5) Arrive Early

6) Bring a friend or friends. (If need be have a couple friends sit at a different table)

7) If you are the seller bring a counterfeit bill pen (maybe 3 bucks)

Good luck all stay safe.
good advices mate

it's common sense, but it's freaking me out, all the things we have to do to stay safe, and dont get conned or worst, dammed world

welcome to the jungle

hope it's gonna be alright

cya

I don't know what cities you guys are in but I suggest seeing if you have local sneaker groups on Facebook. I've done many deals through ours and every one has been fine. It's easy to tell who not to deal with and most don't want to risk their rep within the group.

Should I ask the guy I'm meeting with for his instagram or is it bad he will know my face cause he could give me a different instagram??? . Any help is greatly appreciated fam

debating whether or not i should pick up my 3rd pair of these for $325 shipped. These are one of my favorite shoes of all time and i've worn one of my pairs almost daily since i've gotten them. I thought 2 pairs would be enough, but thinking about it now i kind of want a 3rd before resell prices get too insane. Like i said i've been wearing them a lot so I need a few pairs to last me some years until they retro again.

I have never tripled up on a shoe before, but these might be worthy of doing so. It's between a 3rd pair of these or the black Air Tech Challenge Huaraches dropping on the 11th. Decisions, decisons

Last edited:
Should I ask the guy I'm meeting with for his instagram or is it bad he will know my face cause he could give me a different instagram??? . Any help is greatly appreciated fam
You say you're from RI, meet him at providence place mall or something

debating whether or not i should pick up my 3rd pair of these for $325 shipped. These are one of my favorite shoes of all time and i've worn one of my pairs almost daily since i've gotten them. I thought 2 pairs would be enough, but thinking about it now i kind of want a 3rd before resell prices get too insane. Like i said i've been wearing them a lot so I need a few pairs to last me some years until they retro again.

I have never tripled up on a shoe before, but these might be worthy of doing so. It's between a 3rd pair of these or the black Air Tech Challenge Huaraches dropping on the 11th. Decisions, decisons

Are those what people call the "Phoenix suns"? And what's your opinion on my situation?

Dude pretty much got it spot on in terms of what to do for a meetup. If you can, have one of your friends stay in the car and pick you up at the entrance so you dont risk getting jumped in the parking lot. Counterfit pens are a MUST if you are the seller. 

Or help out one of the hot pocket team up in this thread lol.

Are those what people call the "Phoenix suns"? And what's your opinion on my situation?
Yeah, the phoenix suns air tech challenge huaraches. Nasty shoe imo, but as of right now i'm kind of leaning towards a 3rd pair of these.

And as far as your situation: I would just meet them in a very well lit & busy public place (mall, coffee shop) during the day time. Bring a friend or 2 with you. I've done tons of local meetups in my area using that method and it's been fine every time.

Stop saying Royal/Knick numbers because its been established that the US received 2/4 of the shipment. Every release after that US got 3/4th due to the fact they were sitting.

These will be produced like Black Toes, Clovers, & Shadows if not more, but with much more demand. No way and hell these will be going for anything over $400 RD.

Lol.

see this is that bull **** but you guys arent listening...

what advantage does it give for these so called known accounts to announce what kind of numbers there will be on this shoe so early?

you guys are just getting sucked up in the hype already...

when people go out of their way super early to announce a shoe being limited you should already know whats up...

do you think they are doing you any favors? lol come on now...

gonna have people paying a grip early when there will be plenty to go around...

The naivety that exists when you go back in the thread is crazy.

Yeah, the phoenix suns air tech challenge huaraches. Nasty shoe imo, but as of right now i'm kind of leaning towards a 3rd pair of these.

And as far as your situation: I would just meet them in a very well lit & busy public place (mall, coffee shop) during the day time. Bring a friend or 2 with you. I've done tons of local meetups in my area using that method and it's been fine every time.

Thanks and yeah I would go for your third pair if I was you. I don't know to much about the huaraches but i don't think they will resell for much if you want to get them down the road and thanks for the advice but do you think I should ask for his instagram? And if I do would it be a bad idea because he could give me a fake one and he would knows face if I give it to him?

This whole $600 estimate has gotten a couple jimies rustled but my whole idea of the situation stems from the fact that these wont be as available as we think. I don't think the whole royal situation and allocation of pairs to the other countries was some accident. Nike did that to stir up buzz for these 1's, royals in particular to because of their mystique and being one of the few OG colorway 1's to have not been retro'd without NA. It's counterpart, the black/red 1...a shoe that has been retro'd countless times yet set aside for a December release, a month that we all can agree that JB uses to bring out their most anticipated launches correct? Ok, so they know like we know these shoes are very anticipated, and yet they're scheduled to come out after Christmas when most consumers are taking a break from shopping when they could've easily slapped a dec 23 release on em and have more consumers lining up to get these as Christmas gift to a loved one or themselves, right? The whole theme of these 1's have been limited and if this is the biggest of all the 1's, well at least in Nike's eyes which is why they're being released in December then I'm expecting them to create buzz like the royals did only this time in a Holliday setting.

BOTTOM LINE: they won't be easy to get, resell will be high. If royals go for $400 now I see them for $600 in December. The demand for royals go up makes the demand for the black and red go up, vice versa. $600 maybe an outrageous estimation but by 2014 that's where I'm expecting the price to be around.

*paints target on forehead*

COME. AT. ME.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That rep I just gave you was deserved a long time ago. My bad. 
laugh.gif

Thanks and yeah I would go for your third pair if I was you. I don't know to much about the huaraches but i don't think they will resell for much if you want to get them down the road and thanks for the advice but do you think I should ask for his instagram? And if I do would it be a bad idea because he could give me a fake one and he would knows face if I give it to him?
i personally wouldn't ask for his IG, kind of unnecessary imo. Just meet him in a busy public place cause it's highly unlikely that anything will go wrong in front of lots of people in the middle of the day.

i personally wouldn't ask for his IG, kind of unnecessary imo. Just meet him in a busy public place cause it's highly unlikely that anything will go wrong in front of lots of people in the middle of the day.

Thanks for the advice bro and fam in general

Lets see...

0 feedback

Fat lacebag

Not factory laced

Bought from Footlocker but no receipt or Footlocker box sticker or pricetag

Buy It Now for $385

Nah...nothing weird about that.  Just another ebay scammer.
just to add, toe box is all jacked up as well

Back
Top Bottom