JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@geraldg2309 that's 1 for the #NTpizzaboys.
smokin.gif
we knew what was up! I appreciate the acknowledgement bro
nthat.gif

I don't know what cities you guys are in but I suggest seeing if you have local sneaker groups on Facebook. I've done many deals through ours and every one has been fine. It's easy to tell who not to deal with and most don't want to risk their rep within the group.
some fb groups lowball

Holy ****, these kicks really have people going crazy paying resell. I know that $300-450 is better than what the Banned 1s are priced at but really ? And yes I know that these are a crucial piece to MJ's history but really ? I wanted a pair bad, had I gotten a pair I would've taken a nice break from JB till the Black Infrareds or the Hares came out. However I missed out like many but I can't bring myself to pay resell for ANY shoe, let alone a pair of 1s.

I ain't going at anyone who is chasing a pair, by all means do you but all I'm asking is why ? With that money you could get the next two releases you want (if they're JB releases) or I'm sure there's something else you could do with that $300-450. With so much talk of hating resellers and standing up against them, I guess all it takes is for a major shoe to come out and everyone forgets that concept. Paying double/triple above retail.

The thing is that it doesn't look like the major shoe store's aren't going to honestly try and do something to stop the resellers with bots beating us, so are we going to miss out on every JB release this entire year? I don't think enough people are willing to do that in order to make an impact on the market.

The naivety that exists when you go back in the thread is crazy.
Hindsights 20/20 bro. Most of all us were in this thread since May speculating, bickering and having fun. you could say we were a cast of Gilligans Island waiting for rd rescue. Sad thing is all i see in here now are new names all struck out and/or throwing a pity party but, people from the past being quoted in here have scored pairs. We have transcended from this wasteland.

Last edited:
Hindsights 20/20 bro. Most of all us were in this thread since May speculating, bickering and having fun. you could say we were a cast of Gilligans Island waiting for rd rescue. Sad thing is all i see in here now are new names all struck out and/or throwing a pity party but, people from the past being quoted in here have scored pairs. We have transcended from this wasteland.
#NTpizzaboys be like

People who struck out be like:

The problem is nike made these stupid limited. Then these kids out there spending money they never had to earn....

sad part is, they weren't that limited at all. There's just not enough for everyone. that's the reality.

in fact, people were laughing at these being sold at $400, saying that was absurd.

Look at it now. People are the ones making them limited and hyped.

sad part is, they weren't that limited at all. There's just not enough for everyone. that's the reality.

in fact, people were laughing at these being sold at $400, saying that was absurd.

There were certainly less than the Gamma 11s hahaha.

You REALLY believe these weren't limited? :lol:

Sure man... Sure. Lol.

Sure man... Sure. Lol.

From your point of view, maybe. But judging from numbers, they weren't Royals numbers. The Gamma 12 was limited. These weren't. This is a perfect example of the classic case of "you can't manufacture enough even if you tried"

Sure man... Sure. Lol.

From your point of view, maybe. But judging from numbers, they weren't Royals numbers. The Gamma 12 was limited. These weren't. This is a perfect example of the classic case of "you can't manufacture enough even if you tried"
2013 Bred 1's, 20-25K made vs extremely high demand equals a high resell value, especially with the low retail price. Resellers looking to turn a big profit. Gamma 11s produced in 300K + range plus high demand, plus high price point is what gives those a 350-400 resell value. Banned 1's, only 9,000 pairs made, plus known superior quality, plus high demand results in $800+ resell. Gamma 12's were limited, QS actually as labeled by retailers, but demand for them wasn't high so resell prices are low for those. It's all about supply and demand. You can make as many pairs of these OG 1s as you want, but resell will still be high because this is the type of shoe dudes by 2nds and 3rds of to have for nostalgia. Nobody is doubling up on gamma 12's no matter how much of a QS they were.

Last edited:

It's been said numerous times before, but Royals really weren't as limited as people claim. Over here (Europe) we had Royals in abundance. The other NA releases have probably been more widely available in the US because Nike and JB changed the allocation after that. Breds were a pain to get over here.

Back
Top Bottom