JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

fam said right toebox is wrinkled................................................... really dude. what does it matter if you're gonna wear them

Mine came in from EB shipped overseas and I got hit with a huge custom fee but oh well they came through. Good quality and I love the box.

No not on CL. I had a friend who knows a guy. I asked him if he would be able to get em for me and he said he would definetly hook me up since i used to hook him up back in the day. Karma
smile.gif
Nice to know people who give the hookups lol i just moved to SoCal so i have like 0 connects.. just doing the old fashion footwork getting raffles dont cut it these days.
nerd.gif

got my shipping confirmation but USPS hasn't updated the tracking info. How am i suppose to find out when they are going to deliver?

you guys say its a straight trade for royals, but good luck finding someone that will give you a straight trade..

before all the trolls come in and say I FOUND ONE, well, find me one personally and i will believe you.

but lets be real, there aren't more than 2-5 people out there that will trade royals for breds straight up

I found a couple people willing to do straight trades but don't have the size they need, so I'd have to trade one of my pairs to get the right size and trade again for royals.

At that point, I'd just sell and buy, but I can't find legit royals for a good price, the gougers are all thats left. Give it a couple months and market for the breds will be the same.

Last edited:
I agree at the moment royals are hard tocome by i think once the market dries up for these more people will consider them a fair trade but at the moment i doubt many people would do that trade straight up with nothing added.

Damn.. 2 weeks ago, people were contemplating deals for $300. We up to $400 now?

laugh.gif
at the guy up top worried about slight wrinkles.
man i said F it lol its gettin real out here. i got other stuff im trying to cop over these lol. Hell i stopped at 250 lol

I found a couple people willing to do straight trades but don't have the size they need, so I'd have to trade one of my pairs to get the right size and trade again for royals.

At that point, I'd just sell and buy, but I can't find legit royals for a good price, the gougers are all thats left. Give it a couple months and market for the breds will be the same.
@sharkin  anyone you know with 9-9.5 royal? 
laugh.gif

you guys say its a straight trade for royals, but good luck finding someone that will give you a straight trade..

before all the trolls come in and say I FOUND ONE, well, find me one personally and i will believe you.

but lets be real, there aren't more than 2-5 people out there that will trade royals for breds straight up
I honestly would of agreed with you a few weeks ago until one of my friends actually did a straight trade. I'm out here trying to do the same now with my spare.

Last edited:

qft

Last edited:
shelflife.com is a great site with statewide like customer service only thing their located in south africa

There is no question I will order from them in 2014

No, can't say specific sizes..

I'm 100% certain there are people out there with royals that would trade them for breds.

In time, that number of people will only go up as the price of breds goes up

Well if its not a straight up trade what should be the most i should put on top of my breds?

No, can't say specific sizes..

I'm 100% certain there are people out there with royals that would trade them for breds.

In time, that number of people will only go up as the price of breds goes up

So you found people or you are 100% certain that there are people out there doing this trade ?? Got me confused ...

The main price setter is the US market . Breds had much more pairs allocated in the US than the royals.When breds reach the x amount royals will be x + 100 dollars (At least legit pairs will be)

Just my .02

Last edited:
View media item 734213My Pairs finally came in 2 for me 1 for my girl, feels good to finally join the club. For those still on the hunt don't give up everybody should be able to cherish this shoe.

edit- out of focus shot ftw was in such a rush to get a pic of them didn't even care how it came out smh.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat brother , wife and 2 kids and I work weekends so if I really,really,really want a certain pair I'll beg my wife to get on the computer at 8am and I'll be trying on my cellphone as well while at work lol ish is ridiculous. 

Back
Top Bottom