Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

If this vintage wave is going to extend to the other silhouettes as well, only way I'm buying these or any others is if they are so well done that I can overlook the 🤡 behavior JB is so fond of perpetuating. And even then, I can't guarantee I'll be one of many that will experience "the turn". Just thinking about this whole pre-aged nonsense frustrates me. Watch the White Infrared 6s as well as the Grapes and Black Tongue 5s return with apple juice outsoles and yellowed heel/ankle collar leather to mimic the way white durabuck would yellow with time. The shenanigans can and will go on, knowing JB.

Who u tellin, its the hype

Should have loaded up on these marvel joints lol
For real. I copped 3 and flipped one to cover resale on the pair I got my son who is a big Spider-Man fan. Should have gotten a bunch. I’m for real gonna do a sneaker invest with these 1s though. 20 minimum.

It’s starting to look increasingly likely that I won’t be able to get a single pair of retros for retail this entire year and I’m trying really hard to stick to my vow of muvafunk resell.

If that’s the case by the time these come out, I might just decide to reward myself by splurging on a pair for whatever crazy, disgusting price they’re going for on eBay.

Assuming the final product is something that closely resembles a pair of 85 Chicagos.

…which is a big assumption.

Back
Top Bottom