Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

2015s were not easy, easier compared to todays releases but not easy

and they were going for 4-500 right after sell out

Is this real? I've heard they're going with an "aged" look but...

Screenshot_20220316-093919.png

The 2015s were not easy to get. I made my NT account to follow that 2015 thread. Tried for 4 hours on multiple phones/computers. Entered multiple raffles.

Ended up paying $500 for resale. Couldnt find anything cheaper than $450 for 9.5.

I mean, the 2015 thread still exists if you want see other people’s experiences lol. I spent way too much time on that thread.

Im paying resell on these shortly before the release.

My time is money and id rather have a peace of mind. This release is going to be the World War 3 of sneakers.

If you have cats selling these early, cop. If you hit on retail sell those to make the bread back.

Idk why people dont do this more often.

Agreed! 2015 were so easy to get. Stood in line for like an hour max. Got two pairs. Now? Midas whale go straight to the resell sites now. Smdh
It wasn't easy in my area, but definitely easier compared to the hype for any OG colorblocking today. I remember having to drive across the Bay Area for my pair and it wasn't my size :lol:. I ended up shelling about $300 for my right size release week

Visionaire 1's have a cracked collar and faded black laces... heard they're going to appear on the reimagined Chicagos.

I don't mind if they go around that route tbh, as long as the midsoles aren't piss yellow like the Tie Dye Dunk Highs :lol:

nike please go **** yourself. its been 8 years. just retro them like they originally were. stop being so ****ing extra with cracked leather and piss yellow midsoles.

midas whale make the insoles sweaty corn chip scented you ****ing idiots.

If these are cool, I’m buying 20. These are the closest thing I have. Can’t believe these go for 850+ lol.

Attachments

• 3DD0897C-0E08-442F-84CD-CAA23C62B70B.jpeg
    3DD0897C-0E08-442F-84CD-CAA23C62B70B.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 1,350
Last edited:
C’mon y’all, you already know they are going to find a way to release the same shoe as many times as possible. Most people will bite on these now, and still buy a “regular” version afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom