Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

5bc6d9d2b19840b535f7278de2667e63.jpg
Am I the only one that wants these black toes just like this? AIR JORDAN font and all?
No, I do too. That exact mold too. The toe box is sharp.

It’s sad that a random guy can do better than the biggest shoe company in the world.
Yep. There’s guys out there that can make them just right. It’s sad that guys here on NT get offended(especially in the Neutral Grey 1)when you point out that the ‘85 mold isn’t right. They take it personally. :lol: Jordan Brand is just playing people for fools.

Man u dropping gems like a failed diamond heist
F it ima ask random ish

Are there any plans for the last shots
Cardinal 7s
Shadow 9s
Metallic 5s
Haven’t heard of any of these yet. Last shots were what 3 years ago?

Pre-aged sneakers is such a lame concept and I'll die on this hill. Achieving that look by simply wearing the shoes will always be a better alternative. If this vintage OG run is going to be a mainstay for JB for the next few years, I'm gonna be disappointed. I'm also gonna save a lot of money too unless what they come out with is so impressive that I can overlook the blatant trend following JB is doing.
Here for the foreseeable future

Will pass on the inevitable vintage White Cement 4s. The yellowing is netting on my 2016 pair and I HATE it. Will be painting it soon.

Looking at his website it looks like he disassembled a bunch of actual 1985 pairs and did like scans of all the pieces to be able to remake them. Doesn’t look like he actually sells the shoes unfortunately.. I would pay at least $400 for a pair of those Chicagos just exactly like those pictures, fakes or no fakes idc those are insane.
He’s not the first or only

Posted it in another thread. There’s a guy that does the same I think he charges like 13 or 1400

Insane but if you want a brand new pair of 85s gonna cost you what? 10x that?

yeah this is bad. 7 months away and we know nothing (no photos).

my first thought was "change the release date so you can release it by december with the current supply chain lol?"

the more information we have, the more questions I have.

If this is anything less than a mass GR, like 2015's.... expect resell to bottom around $1,000. could be wild. thats expecting nike doesnt botch some factor of the shoe "haha f*** you heres a black oustole".

Back
Top Bottom