Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I heard someone say patent breds was 3000 points but not sure. I'm stacking points on a couple accounts just in case. Also need points for both mens and gs. Then there is also preorder EA and in-store. That could be a lot of points...

I heard someone say patent breds was 3000 points but not sure. I'm stacking points on a couple accounts just in case. Also need points for both mens and gs. Then there is also preorder EA and in-store. That could be a lot of points...

It was 2000 for the Patent Breds…Checked my account quick…

B390EA37-A78B-4BF3-BDF8-6EAB71D97C17.jpeg

Sorry, I meant like does your account need to be at A-List status to at least be considered for exclusive access?

Last edited:
I think most people still surprised they dropped this low. How tf were we supposed to know they actually made 500K pairs. It was a rumor so we took it with a grain of salt… like it says in the title of this whole damn thread

I think most people still surprised they dropped this low. How tf were we supposed to know they actually made 500K pairs. It was a rumor so we took it with a grain of salt… like it says in the title of this whole damn thread

I knew there was gonna be a lot of stock when the IG/Twitter posts that got posted on here everyday switched from the typical zsneakers and sneaker influencers to regular non influencer people 3 months before release. even if you have the money to spend, really limited stuff isn’t just available for everyone to buy.

Where the people who said these weren’t going to drop below $600

Imma be pulling receipts very soon. Everyone needs to take the bs that occurred in 2020/21 and throw it out. It’s over.

Glad I off loaded half of my collection when prices were dumb and before that new tax rule went into effect.

2023 stuff will be even better for us who actually want to buy shoes to wear.

Last edited:
Hood footlocker got their pairs in they got 96, sz 10-12 have the most except 11.5, waiting on the bigger footlockers numbers

is that considered a large amount?

if you happen to get an extra size 9, please let me know.

Imma be pulling receipts very soon. Everyone needs to take the bs that occurred in 2020/21 and throw it out. It’s over.

Glad I off loaded half of my collection when prices were dumb and before that new tax rule went into effect.

2023 stuff will be even better for us who actually want to buy shoes to wear.

No body talks about it but the tax rule probably has some impact on resell today too. I’m not even a reseller but I’ll exhaust options trying to trade before I consider selling a shoe just to avoid taxes lol

The tax **** as a seller whatever. But as a buyer it got me heated :smh: ebay was always clutch for no sales tax especially when tracking down older pairs for $200, 300+. Luckily I've still managed to deal off platform and go through paypal invoice (like a third of the cost of NY sales tax) or I'll ship to my bro in NJ sometimes

I knew these would be a high stock # since Zadeh priced them so low, his pricing was always on point as far as availability to market price

Back
Top Bottom