Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Now back to sneakers…

7ECDC9E0-61D7-41C5-9607-4EFE817403DA.jpeg

I’m tired of you Karen’s crying about every little detail, yet fien’n so hard to cop still. go get a diary or go to another thread.

Yikes. You're typing paragraphs telling everyone to relax and stop crying. Meanwhile, we're all just having a cordial discussion. People are allowed to have opinions about sneakers on a sneaker forum without being "Karens." That's not what a Karen is. We're not calling Nike corporate or sending hate mail to JB.

I can’t submit a raffle entry for FNL or Champs to save my life

I hate their system.. 1 time I actually won but couldn’t log in due to the errors and by the time I was able to get in, it was too late to confirm smh

I can’t submit a raffle entry for FNL or Champs to save my life

I hate their system.. 1 time I actually won but couldn’t log in due to the errors and by the time I was able to get in, it was too late to confirm smh
i feel you! On releases like this, they should extend the time period if we win raffles since its so hard to actually get in to confirm.

thats why im saying ship to me option is the best for this release
True.. at this point I’ll be happy to just get an entry in

i feel you! On releases like this, they should extend the time period if we win raffles since its so hard to actually get in to confirm.
These companies make too much money to not even have a better website set up. Smaller boutiques have better ways to do this than ftl, champs, etc which is sad

True, the issue is that no matter what I select, there’s always some error when it’s time to submit the entry

These companies make too much money to not even have a better website set up. Smaller boutiques have better ways to do this than ftl, champs, etc which is sad
try clearing the app cache, got through yesterday with no problem, also try late at night when the bot entries cool off.

When do finishline, champs, etc raffles tend to open? Same as SNKRS?

I remember trying a ****'s raffle one time too where you could choose to pick up or have it shipped.

Back
Top Bottom