Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I was able to get through on FTL
Oh nice! Just make sure to do everything you can while you're in because if you wanna make changes to the stores or anything you might not be able to later because thats exactly what happened to me on past releases. Also, word of advice say you do win the in store raffle and you're able to confirm it, make sure you to take a pic of the reservation because that also you might have problems later on as well in terms of logging in Friday/release day and then when you go in store they won't be able to scan your reservation.

Last edited:
Oh nice! Just make sure to do everything you can while you're in because if you wanna make changes to the stores or anything you might not be able to later because thats exactly what happened to me on past releases. Also, word of advice say you do win the in store raffle and you're able to confirm it, make sure you to take a pic of the reservation because that also you might have problems later on as well in terms of logging in Friday/release day and then when you go in store they won't be able to scan your reservation.

Good looking out on the tips. I've never purchased with the in-store pickup so this is good to know. Thanks.

Now back to sneakers…

7ECDC9E0-61D7-41C5-9607-4EFE817403DA.jpeg
These are too damn good, look at the shape my goodness.

game over, Sneaker of The Year🥇
4334160D-1A81-46B9-9E7A-0E29EB9293F9.jpeg

Any shops that have raffles? I entered FLX for both champs and footlocker. Hope I can hit there.

Shoe Palace does, but you usually gotta go in person either Monday or Tuesday to enter. I think it’s Tuesday’s before launch they pass out entries.

DTLR raffles as well, not sure how they do it but the ones round here are in the hood kinda…

Shoe Palace does, but you usually gotta go in person either Monday or Tuesday to enter. I think it’s Tuesday’s before launch they pass out entries.

DTLR raffles as well, not sure how they do it but the ones round here are in the hood kinda…
Dtlr def all in the hood in Michigan but it’s online. Remember I drove out to
Most for banned 2016/

Yeah but then again shoe palace will only call winners and if you don’t pick up your out.

People got jobs, etc - can’t be picking up all these random phone calls - scam calls - etc hoping it’s shoe palace.

Oh well.

I think 90% of the people here would have preferred just plain ol regular degular *** Chicagos with out all the extra razzle dazzle, no crack, no glitter, no canvas... just, ya know... a retro.
Yeah, a straight regular Chicago retro would’ve been better. All this extra stuff is cool though, interesting theme.

I still got my 2015 Chicagos the in the box. Entered the only raffle available to me and won! That was super luck.

Had some guys complaining about me being in line getting tickets for the raffle cause I'm not a "sneakerhead."

They were all obese wearing supreme fanny packs, bandana print shorts, and yeezy slides with silver choker chains. They looked like clones gone wrong cause each was fatter than the other.

Definitely different vibes from the last time I was ever in line, back in 2011 for the banned 1s. Everyone was happy and friendly vs upset and hating from the start based on what people were wearing.

Had some guys complaining about me being in line getting tickets for the raffle cause I'm not a "sneakerhead."

They were all obese wearing supreme fanny packs, bandana print shorts, and yeezy slides with silver choker chains. They looked like clones gone wrong cause each was fatter than the other.

Definitely different vibes from the last time I was ever in line, back in 2011 for the banned 1s. Everyone was happy and friendly vs upset and hating from the start based on what people were wearing.

If that is what makes a "sneakerhead" you should take it as a compliment you're not one.

I personally refuse to let anyone to put that label on me because I don't want to be associated with THEM.

spit-take-drink.gif

Back
Top Bottom