Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Had some guys complaining about me being in line getting tickets for the raffle cause I'm not a "sneakerhead."

They were all obese wearing supreme fanny packs, bandana print shorts, and yeezy slides with silver choker chains. They looked like clones gone wrong cause each was fatter than the other.

Definitely different vibes from the last time I was ever in line, back in 2011 for the banned 1s. Everyone was happy and friendly vs upset and hating from the start based on what people were wearing.

^ A true storyteller :lol: + The 2011 banned 1s call back :lol:

Why did they say/assume you arent a sneakerhead? :lol:

Idk to be honest. Could be cause they were a bunch of mouth breathing gen z'ers with acne scars looking like craters on the moon and I didn't have any hypebeast gear on like them. I was wearing the Jeter Jordan XIs with some navy slacks and a plain t.

Idk to be honest. Could be cause they were a bunch of mouth breathing gen z'ers with acne scars looking like craters on the moon and I didn't have any hypebeast gear on like them. I was wearing the Jeter Jordan XIs with some navy slacks and a plain t.

Sounds like me when I run through the mall. Was trying to talk to the new manager (early 20's white dude) at my Champs a few weeks ago and was wearing those infrared Point Lanes and dude just acted like I was a scrub. :lol:

8FC80929-9CA0-413A-A385-CCF06B9731FC.jpeg

Has anyone seen in-person pics of the Toddler size version of these? The pics on the resell sites look like they have psoriasis :smh:

Toddler.jpg

Back
Top Bottom