Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Just got my pair for pickup off the jdsports finish line app, I had to scroll to the 2nd page on desktop to find the men's size

Resell will stay around mid-300 range but once everyone gets their pairs in they'll be consistently around mid/high-200. Hopefully im wring and they tank.

I am Inevitable
027B9EFA-457E-444D-87CE-AB2396461BD4.jpeg

How does pickup work for FNL/JD , do we gotta be there *** early? or can we pickup any time on release day?

I love the way fnl sends me the status granted email but meanwhile it was prob granted long ago and everything will be gone by the time I can actually get past the splash page. Its crazy after all these years you would think these sites would be able to figure out a way to handle the crashing better because this is what makes it so difficult to buy these kicks.

FNL email came through 20 minutes ago and been waiting in queue desktop and mobile, can't get through at all.. smh

Just got through on FNL app and surprised to see no access (currently at 19,460 pts) :angry:

Suprised because I've been getting exclusive access to pretty much every Jordan that released this year on FNL...

Guess you have to get the EA email or notification, otherwise it's a waste of time waiting to get in the app.

Ughhhhhhhh

Only GS

Late shipments :smh: Push it back to December.
The Ftls out here haven't got in mens pairs so its a waste even entering flx, only 3 stores got them in, the good thing is those stores are loaded 200 plus mens pairs at each and gs pairs around 90

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom