Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Everyone trying to get on the site ruined it for those who actually got the access email
Same happens with FLX
Had a rep previously tell me that they spread out the emails telling you that you have been picked and need to confirm.
Unfortunately people all go in after the cut off time and keep checking their account to see if they hit .
This crashes the sites and doesn't allow you to confirm in time

How long does it usually take to get the FNL confirmation email after redeeming? Still haven't got anything and can't access the app

Same happens with FLX
Had a rep previously tell me that they spread out the emails telling you that you have been picked and need to confirm.
Unfortunately people all go in after the cut off time and keep checking their account to see if they hit .
This crashes the sites and doesn't allow you to confirm in time

FLX just needs to update their servers. It's been like this since 2019.

Wait, why does FNL do in-store raffles when they're doing EA for in-store/online? Do they keep separate allocation for in-store and EA?

Last edited:
How long does it usually take to get the FNL confirmation email after redeeming? Still haven't got anything and can't access the app

Might want to check your junk folder. I got a bagged e-mail within 5 minutes.

same here brother.. did not receive the Bagged email yet.. very nervous. Make sure to screenshot everything. matter of fact a screen recording with your status info and the location for pickup.

Screenshot_20221117-104400_Chrome.jpg

Max pain! Hopefully we eat on release day. Over subbing the access ill never understand...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221117-103235_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221117-103235_Chrome.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 214
Back
Top Bottom