Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

HOLY ****TTT!!!!! My first ever online raffle win. Didn’t think I was going to win this release, gonna cry I think lol

0D45D37F-D656-49AC-A9BA-900A441EC91C.jpeg

Won a raffle at a DTLR in Buffalo, but obviously with this snow storm can’t get them. Idk what’s going on with the release. Tried calling customer service they were closed same with the store. I hope when things open up they honor the raffle winners

These are gorgeous, I missed out and on to the next beautiful release. Not worth over retail to me, but I could see the appeal. Still happy for Y’all that got a pair!

Last edited:
Some 30 something Shoetuber. He spends all his time teaching elementary school kids who wouldn’t otherwise know the difference between an Air Max 1 and Air Force 1 how to cop sneakers to resell

He been looking forward to this release all year. Well today all his students became the master and copped, and he became the clown right before their eyes when he struck out live on camera

Maybe now he’ll realize how that corny nonsense he pushing is ruining the game for everybody, including him now :smile:
that stuff was an instant classic!!! Are you talking about the fact he streamed the drop? That was very much screaming give me attention and make me think i'm cool for doing this.

He buys fakes? His collection looked good to me
That’s what I’m saying man. All I hear is slander with no proof. I’m down to hate on the guy if he really is buying fakes, I just want to know that facts behind it.

Back
Top Bottom