Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

This the stage of the cycle where you missed out and it’s “I didn’t want em anyway, they ain’t any good”
DF71660B-E0FC-4A77-B3FB-72395227FDE3.jpeg

I didn’t even wake up early for them cuz…it was literally FLX or bust.

the box is biggest giveaway for fakes. the “sale” stickers are placed at the wrong angle.

unbeakable kicks is crying and its constant. like……really man? with all them fakes you got?
That’s new to me.. he has fakes? Lol I don’t really pay him any attention I just saw he has a lot of college PEs

I wonder if the store told them they had to wear 1s to be able to cop. Some shops release things and say you gotta wear that model to pick them up

Otherwise that’s just a bunch of corny virgins

Anyone else still in the Kith drawing? Lol
I got the L notification for the GS size way late last night.

Attachments

• CB07E99E-81ED-4CEF-A21E-20E5F201C0B8.png
    CB07E99E-81ED-4CEF-A21E-20E5F201C0B8.png
    215.6 KB · Views: 273
Wow! NT fam you know you just brought tears to my eyes today, it's crazy. Been trying my best to keep up with all the love so far and I truly hope I haven't missed anyone.

Jayden needs a size 9 indeed 👍

I'm absolutely overwhelmed by everyone's support, the thumbs ups, all the help and generous offers for my little man. I'm at a loss of words here.
(Best thing is he knows nothing about it yet, so it's gonna be a big surprise! but I can't wait to show him all of this!!)

So as suggested by NT member 206to813 if anyone wants to help with crazy resale prices to make it happen, you can DM me so we can link up for PayPal donations. I've temporarily updated my profile with the AJ1 Lost and Found pic with one of the screenshots for the L's we took yesterday, so you can find the right profile more easily there.
B60357AB-D68D-4403-A3F5-691A9410B42C.jpeg

(Tried to setup a PP Charity Account for the last 2 hours already this very purpose following NT's suggestion but while going through the process of filling the various infos to set it up, it's been giving me error messages and I've been going in circles since)

5B7DA7DB-9E87-4B2E-B0C9-A3F50F276443.png

(Edit: After searching the issue, it says I'd have to convert my personal longstanding account to a business account to be able to set up charities and donations!?! meh!)

We're gonna make it happen anyway, thanks to all you extraordinary people here.

I can 100% guaranty for anyone that helps that all the money will go towards buying the shoes for him and I will post a picture here of 13 year old Jayden with his shoes as soon as we receive them and show him this very thread so he knows the whole story and remember forever of how there are some exceptional people in this world.

I'm also will make sure as a father that he gives to the next one whenever he has the chance in life.

To compare: size 9 are at 400$ on kickscrew+45$ shipping and I found an ebaystore that I bought legit shoes from in the past that have them for 440$ shipped, with buy it now.

So what do you guys suggest I do now?
Wait to see if anyone here on NT has a spare size 9 pair they're willing to sell me at a reasonable price for my son or pull the trigger at such a high price with possible help?

Thanks a million for your precious insight everyone.

I will keep this post updated throughout the process whenever there are any developments.
Do you have a personal PayPal already set up? Just shoot that to me or post it here and we can send cahs via friends and family. I wouldn't try to make a new one, just use what you have.

Love the pic man!

I'm glad for everyone that was able to cop.

Here's my personal version of the story:

****L***
***LL***
*LLLLL*
***L***

Took an L across the board today. Even though it's been an unpleasant experience at each release like this for years now, I can live with it, I'm an adult.

But, here's my son's story for today and he'd been waiting for these so bad, more than any other J ever before, more than Christmas!

****L***
***LL***
*LLLLL*
****L****

Such a sad experience for a 13 year old the way things are...to experience of the dark side of shoe game when he'd been saving for about a year for these...now that he's old enough, telling me over dinner: ''dad I checked, there are some available on ebay for 525+65$ shipping...''

Re: ''No way you're spending that kind of money on shoes son!'' (which he doesn't have anyway and no matter how much you want something, it is NOT ethical paying triple the price for something. Yo Money! we're talking about shoes here! Not a house! not money for education! shoes son!)

Him:''well what should I do then? You know I really wanted to have these shoes today''

Re: '' yeah I know, I feel ya, me too, wait 2 more years son till the crazy prices come down somewhere more reasonable because it seems like Nike, Footlocker and al. doesn't want your money and there is no way I gonna let ya getting ripped off! You know some years ago, before you were born, when the first Chicago 1 retros were at the Nike outlet, I remember them being piled up on the floor right in the middle of the store and were marked down to 19.99$, no kidding and even then no one would care to buy 'em back then...myself: I didn't have alot of money as a kid so I had to chose and pass on J's even at that price!''
(I've been 'hurting in a way'' for almost 30 years now but I made the right choice back then because needed some running shoes for running track and made it to the national level later, but that's another story! So glad for those who copped today! 👍)

So he took the L like a real Winner, but tough life lesson for a kid...just like me back then.
Aight i sent some, think 206to813 206to813 sent some too. If anyone would like to chip in, you can send to me at [email protected] and I'll gather it all and sent it over. He's in Canada so no need to pay the $4.99 fee over and over. If anyone has a size 9 they are willing to sell for less than stockx + fees, hit me up.

Screenshot_20221120_162211_Gmail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom