Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

My cousin had 5 separate orders for the Silver Bullets cancelled on Nike.ca. Didn’t even give him a voucher until he complained on the chat
I had 16 different orders of the winterized 3 cancelled and the first one was ordered within the first minute of the release date. The next 15 were ordered each day thereafter.
I have seen that silver bullet 97 restock each night at the same time since it’s release and know it’s the same deal.
Also, Nike.ca charges your card on order, not on shipping, so it’s a bit frustrating.
And it’s a complete s@&T site.

So far that's were we currently
are in regards to post #7205
for ''Jayden Lost and Found''
E08C2098-BB3B-4B78-A3D9-98157C166DEA.jpeg

This is truly awesome! I will never ever forget what you guys did for my son and all the extraordinary support we're getting from the NT fam, word cannot express how deeply I am greatful for all of you helping and supporting this initiative started by the good people here. You truly are real life heroes!!!

Thanks as well to all other that have reached out so far.

I will make sure my son Jayden reads carefully every conversation from everyone involved.

I will update post #7205 throughout were all the latest info has been gathered for anyone interested to follow the whole story.

Thanks for all the thumbs up and encouragements as well, you all deserve to be celebrated.

keep you posted

Do you have a personal PayPal already set up? Just shoot that to me or post it here and we can send cahs via friends and family. I wouldn't try to make a new one, just use what you have.
You got cashapp? Or anybody in here with cashapp that has PayPal? Trying to send my portion for lil man too but I don’t have PayPal. Been banned since a kid, bought some shoes and received two left shoes and PayPal took their side. SMH.

You got cashapp? Or anybody in here with cashapp that has PayPal? Trying to send my portion for lil man too but I don’t have PayPal. Been banned since a kid, bought some shoes and received two left shoes and PayPal took their side. SMH.
$dblplay1212 on cashapp

lmao. PayPal (and eBay) suck balls imo

I still use them though smh

So far that's were we currently
are in regards to post #7205
for ''Jayden Lost and Found''
E08C2098-BB3B-4B78-A3D9-98157C166DEA.jpeg

This is truly awesome! I will never ever forget what you guys did for my son and all the extraordinary support we're getting from the NT fam, word cannot express how deeply I am greatful for all of you helping and supporting this initiative started by the good people here. You truly are real life heroes!!!

Thanks as well to all other that have reached out so far.

I will make sure my son Jayden reads carefully every conversation from everyone involved.

I will update post #7205 throughout were all the latest info has been gathered for anyone interested to follow the whole story.

Thanks for all the thumbs up and encouragements as well, you all deserve to be celebrated.

keep you posted
This is what the sneaker community is actually about. Not reseller seeing who can make the most profit or ppl just flexing their collections. Genuinely good ppl here

No way I’m buying these on the secondary market from stockx or goat. Have y’all seen the reps from UABat? Literally 1:1 same material and everything

It's always been like that if you know the right people. They come from the same factory made with the same material. That's why if it's not from a retail shop, I don't mess with the resell market, especially for hype releases. I've seen the best resell spots get scammed.

someone finally said it. Lost and Founds are like the oulet banneds from years back.
Crazy how the resell are on those and the shape is horrendous all because they kept the leather in the tumbler a few minutes longer so people think that quality is amazing. The padding is really good on the collar but that’s it.

wtf are you sayin' dawg???
You don't know me.So please don't spread false info, that's not cool man.
I'm a single parent with 100% custody, paying all the bills alone an busting my a** working like crazy training youngsters 7 days a week for almost pennies so they can improve at basketball and in life, hopefully get a scholarship one day, passing all my knowledge and experience to the next generation without ever counting, since I was there too when younger. I look out for others every damn day and give every chance I get, as much as I can. I have'nt take a vaca for over 5 years. Please go do your homework and read my posts from years past on other NT threads. I'm just trying to be the best dad possible for my kid day in and day out and I live by my actions. Yesterday an unfortunate situation occurred, I just shared it here, no asking anyone for anything(please go read this thread and how it all unfolded)and some extraordinary people on NT took things in their own hands, they're the real heroes to me and they deserve to be celebrated! They're the ones we should talk about because they are more than deserving. Thank you NT fam, you proved that you are a REAL fam, bo matter where you're from! That's what's up!
Please send me the OG thread so I can see how I can help. Thanks Fellow bro

Yeah i'd love it if og style Jordan 1s went close to retail or something but if you have been following what's happened to them since 2013....you will know.
bro. Jan 2013 I bought the 2013 Chicago 1s....no issue no one even wanted them no one was waiting for them at my local mall.

Back
Top Bottom