Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Please send me the OG thread so I can see how I can help. Thanks Fellow bro
it is post #7205 here in this thread where most of the info is currently gathered.

Thanks you very very much for reaching out and for your desire in helping! Anything helps and every thumbs up is appreciated as much as anything else, you all make this possible together NT, thank you so much!

Now we're at an unbelievable 320$ following another very generous donation by NT member ''papit'' as well.

Lowest current ebay price is at 440$ including shipping, so we will stop taking donations as soon as the goal to buy a pair is reached since the goal has never been to make money out of this, I insist.
Still can't believe what's happening today!
Wow!

Thank you all NT!

(edit: corrected typo)

Last edited:
Day 2, i may wear them all week.
48C5B773-239A-4154-9793-634D0FBC827E.jpeg
94698749-9B02-4B36-BB96-9C4A9F1CBDFF.jpeg

My 2 plus my 2015 Chi’s. Joints are fire.. perfect way to end the end of my wedding trip especially being able to get em for both of us 🙏🏽

I would say these are close to a ‘95 release and something in between current OG Highs and the 85 cut. The worst part is the white leather, I’ve seen SB’s do some things with crackled leather while maintaining a premium feel while the white part on the L and F’s feels oddly synthetic. Still excited to be abele to grab these .. :nthat: :nthat:

5E58CD5F-0E75-44D0-80FA-2BCA4712EB95.jpeg

it is post #7205 here in this thread where most of the info is currently gathered.

Thanks you very very much for reaching out and for your desire in helping! Anything helps and every thumbs up is appreciated as much as anything else, you all make this possible together NT, thank you so much!

Now we're at an unbelievable 330$ following another very generous donation by NT member ''papit'' as well.

Lowest current ebay price is at 440$ including shipping, so we will stop taking donations as soon as the goal to buy a pair is reached since the goal has never been to make money out of this, I insist.
Still can't believe what's happening today!
Wow!

Thank you all NT!

DM’d you

Back
Top Bottom