Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

lol what is this nonsense about these not being "real" chicago's because of the aged effect. The color blocking and model number gives it the chicago moniker. Just like how Off White 1's are Chicago 1's, 2013 chicagos even with the jumpman are still chicago 1's, the 2003 patent MIDS are chicago 1's, the chicago 1 lows are chicago 1's.

Only GIMMICK 1's you can say aren't really chicago 1's are those Homage 2 Homes and the La2Chi with the paint removed.

It’s the ones who struck out saying that

Mine ship this Saturday coming up. So I should have them in hand by next Monday. These are Xmas eve joints

That’s gonna be a great surprise!

Just wish my dad was as passionate about sneakers as you are for your son.

(Not meaning to be a sob story, but I just love to see a father and son sharing a hobby)
For sure! Thank you, I appreciate the thought. Can't wait to see his reaction!

I must admit that I really am fortunate as a father to be able to share and live my sneaker passion with my son since he was really young. Thing is I think I created a monster! lol (in a good way of course!)

Good thing is, he shares the same passion as I do too for basketball as well amongst other things and his dream was always to earn a D1 college scholarship since he was in 2nd grade as he's seen a few kids I've helped along the way make it and all that environnement around inspired him. He's been working hard every damn day for the last 7 years now, academically and in the gym to eventually be able to reach his life goals. He wakes up an hour and a half earlier every morning before school to work on his basketball skills and athletic development in extra, not mentioning Summer and all the rest on top of that of course, so it's 2,3, 4 short sessions per day now where he works on something athletically related at various degrees and that's always been his own decision, never forced him to do anything. Just trying to be as supportive as I can day in and day out so he can reach his goals and dreams. Just trying to match his great energy and will to succeed in life.

I'm trying my best to be my own very humble version of Kobe as a dad as he's been and still is a great inspiration in my life every day and at least I'm still fortunate to be on this Earth so I will do all I can every day until Jayden says ''dad, no more basketball''. Until then I gotta make sure I continue to look myself in the mirror every day and do my job, the way my kid deserves for all he puts in. He's currently amongst elite basketball players his age in the province/state (as we're in Canada right now) because he worked for it.

If basketball doesn't work out in the end as far as his D1 college scholarship dreams are concerned, at least we'll still have the sneaker life in common to enjoy and he definitely found an extended family here, believe me!

You'll hear from him here soon! I promise.

So thanks again for all the support so far everyone. Going to bed now as this has been an unforgettable day but very hectic 24 hours as you can imagine.

I will report back, update and reply tomorrow morning as soon as I get the chance to anyone who reaches out till then as I am dead tired right now, but sooooo happy and sooooo greatful for all of you!

Much LOVE and much RESPECT NikeTalk!

Last edited:
I’m still trying to figure out theses would be a shoe of the year contender when the FR3s are practically the best OG retro we have gotten to date. These 1s aren’t even real Chicagos 😂
All of these fools will put other shoes at #1, but Fire Red 3’s are the shoe of 2022 to me. You’ll see all of the hypebeast’s lists like Complex soon. You’ve never seen anything close to the OG Fire Red’s until this year. If Fire Red 3’s aren’t in AT LEAST the top 2 of any list it is a garbage list.

Sucks how SNKRS wouldn’t even let you enter the draw and cop an L to build 1/20th of the required record for the next EA blessing.

I wonder how much of that is true with the 20 tries thing. I got EA and I can honestly say I don’t think I’ve entered 20 jordan 1 draws because I don’t care for a lot of the non OG colorways. That’s an awful lot of accounts for them to run through to check entries and then give EA. I bet there’s hundreds of thousands especially with people using bots rubbing a few hundred a piece

At least 15 people have poster this claiming to be their cops
Looks PS to me
Screenshot_20221120-224549_Twitter.jpg

Alls I’m gonna say is if you got the money and you always wanted some Chicagos don’t let anyone guilt or shame you out of paying market price. You don’t need to wait 7 years for Nike to maybe re-release and then another 7 years if you miss again

too many reps out there for this pair makes me not want to pay resale

stockx can't even guarantee "authenticity" now

too many reps out there for this pair
I mean you can say that about every single hyped release here on out

stockx can't even guarantee "authenticity" now
Airplanes can’t guarantee they won’t crash. Imagine if every single person who died in a plane crash was able to tell you about their experience. You would start thinking planes are unsafe and unreliable. Obviously not saying getting fakes are as bad as plane crashes, but the point is people only make noise when things go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom