-Blame regular people who got multiple like you tried. Even call them greedy
-Bash people paying for something they want
-Bash the shoes that you were excited about and struck out on
-Miss restocks
-Move on to the next

We are at the green stage of da cycle

The accuracy 🎯

😆😆😆😆

Easy for you to say. If you didn’t have a pair(s) solidified already you’d probably be on the lookout for undefeated raffle too, even if the chances winning are unlikely. Funny it’s always the ones who have a pair are quick to say stuff like this. Enjoy your pairs. Let us less fortunate folk live.

hey man, I know you one of the few good dudes on NT, and I know you still pissed at the release by your many angry posts lol. And my message wasn’t directed towards you specifically but bunch of people talking about Undftd as if undftd normally hand out online raffle W and getting hopes up. Even if I hadn’t score a pair, I wouldn’t be constantly posting about “did undftd announce winners yet?”

It’s like asking if anyone won from TrophyRoom lol Sometimes you just gotta accept the reality of it and look for chances elsewhere. Not from shops that’s historically known to have no winners

Hearing rumors that Footapps are going to put the leftover pairs back onto the apps.

Still looking for you broski

I would be happy to grab a 4th pair if that’s ok with yall? Sweet thanks 👍👍
70E633B8-48B2-4D66-B5EB-8DBDE67883FE.gif

Just like flowers make women happy, certain things bring some joy to people. No, they aren’t everything in life, but it is still part of enjoying life on this earth. Otherwise, let’s just all give up everything and live in the wilderness. Anyway, I’ll get off of my soap box too. lol
Last point. Main reason I said anything was cuz people are letting go and saying I’ll grab the next one but that dude was saying carpe diem don’t let them get away. Enjoy it now which pulls someone back from trying to move on. Alls I was tryin to say.

Not trying to be a joy killer, sorry if that hurts y’all buzz but I think you can find greater “joy” than having objects. Ima step off the soap box. Just a knee jerk response don’t mean to start a whole thing.
Life is full of emotions and its completely human to feel reactions to things. We shouldn't have to reserve our emotions to only "big moments". If the small things bring you a little happiness, than so be it.

Hearing rumors that Footapps are going to put the leftover pairs back onto the apps.

Still looking for you broski

Makes sense.
I did hear a lot of stores didn't get Men's pairs. Even iwilwin iwilwin mentioned that as well.
At the end of the day though FLX is useless unless you got millions of points. Late shipments always get backdoored too.

PO

Makes sense.
I did hear a lot of stores didn't get Men's pairs. Even iwilwin iwilwin mentioned that as well.
At the end of the day though FLX is useless unless you got millions of points. Late shipments always get backdoored too.

PO
Yup certains snipes/JD releasing GS this week as well

I need a PS

if anyone in the nyc area wants to be nice w one of their multiples and hook this old man up w an 11.5 for cash money i'd much appreciate it...

It'll never make sense to me how you can be a whole member of an online sneaker community as big as NT, and be shocked that people go hard for sneakers.

Someone please make it make sense.
Yes officer, if you’re referring to what I’m saying. I don’t think there’s any implication of shock towards people going hard for sneakers. It was more so a guy saying life’s not promised so buy the shoes now instead of waiting. And my disagreement to that mentality. In NT fashion, always misread as pocket watching or telling people what to do when it’s a simple disagreement between individuals.

These needed to be had by any means. Took an L on my size on all the raffles I submitted. Ended up doing a trade for them. Glad I can put it to rest and wait it out until next month for the 2’s!

Attachments

• 171A86D1-A340-484C-A2CF-ED09DFE26D07.jpeg
    171A86D1-A340-484C-A2CF-ED09DFE26D07.jpeg
    283.9 KB · Views: 602
Life is full of emotions and its completely human to feel reactions to things. We shouldn't have to reserve our emotions to only "big moments". If the small things bring you a little happiness, than so be it.
I agree. I don’t mean big moments. But even taking a walk in the park with for 20 mins a day disconnected from your phone/urban sounds will increase your mental health - learned that from Limitless w/ Thor on Disney+. Like for real been stuck on the phone due to this release and getting Ls has really put me in a bad mood and when I step out the L&F thread I feel better but I come back in here and I just get grumpy.

Back
Top Bottom