Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Kudos to the people who donated. You guys are good people.

Now, with that out of the way, I would never encourage my kid to pay resale. Slippery slope. Now that kid is gonna be known as the dude with cool shoes, and he’s going to want to uphold that reputation. Whatcha gonna do next year when the 3s drop and he strikes out? Or when the Black/Red Lost and Founds eventually come out? Lol
Good! Can't wait for my 13 year old son to read your post and to prove you wrong as time goes, you don't know sh*t about him so please stop talkin' smack and hatin' on a kid. Can't you just be happy for him? You don't have to, but seriously?!?

Now I am not gonna address any more negative comments from this point on.

Again sorry for all the ones who got an L, sorry for all the jealousy and sorry for everyone who's had to read negative comments. I never meant that to be one second and above all, the people that were so great to us DON'T have to take any heat for it!!!! They should be celebrated.

If some of yall don't agree that's fine, I respect your point of view, but please leave the good people alone.

If I'd be a scammer from Nigeria folks or whatever, I'd be long gone by now and wouldn't take time to write this...just think about it for one second.

this thread has me rolling, but honestly it seems weird to reach out for a shoe for a kid that is hard to get. If my parents got $400+ form charity my booty would have gotten a regular pair of shoes and then the rest on bills or food. If you need to beg for money for a resale shoe then you don’t need the shoe. Next.

Story seems genuine, but as a parent of two (13 and 11), they gotta learn how to take the L regardless of how long they've been saving up. That's life. I have plenty of stories like that as a kid and I'm sure a lot of people here do as well.

It's a nice gesture for people here on NT to assist in gathering funds for the pair but personally, I wouldn't have been accepting donations. If your kid was already saving up and he had the money, why not just fund the rest and gift your kid his pair for Christmas SR-71 SR-71 ?
Acting like the kid hasn't and won't continue to take L's bc he gets blessed one time is weird. Some of yall really just want kids to not have **** so they grow up tough. Then they end up bitter just like yall.

this thread has me rolling, but honestly it seems weird to reach out for a shoe for a kid that is hard to get. If my parents got $400+ form charity my booty would have gotten a regular pair of shoes and then the rest on bills or food. If you need to beg for money for a resale shoe then you don’t need the shoe. Next.
Nobody begged. Why do people keep saying that? Nobody even asked.

Acting like the kid hasn't and won't continue to take L's bc he gets blessed one time is weird. Some of yall really just want kids to not have **** so they grow up tough. Then they end up bitter just like yall.

All that teaches the kid is if you don’t get something or your way, go complain about it online til someone does it or gets it for you

Good! Can't wait for my 13 year old son to read your post and to prove you wrong as time goes, you don't know sh*t about him so please stop talkin' smack and hatin' on a kid. Can't you just be happy for him? You don't have to, but seriously?!?

Now I am not gonna address any more negative comments from this point on.

Again sorry for all the ones who got an L, sorry for all the jealousy and sorry for everyone who's had to read negative comments. I never meant that to be one second and above all, the people that were so great to us DON'T have to take any heat for it!!!! They should be celebrated.

If some of yall don't agree that's fine, I respect your point of view, but please leave the good people alone.

If I'd be a scammer from Nigeria folks or whatever, I'd be long gone by now and wouldn't take time to write this...just think about it for one second.

I think the point here is that he accepted donations from others when he didn't have to. Obviously that's going to question a lot of folks on intentions whether he did purchase the shoes, he's going to, or he has. Again, it's nice people wanted to assist. Good intentions. I just wouldn't have accepted any donations regardless. The kid had saved up for the pair and dad could fund the rest. He doesn't need people doing it for him.

They would **** their pants if they knew that a lot of notable names in the sneaker community come here just to read and laugh at their ***** asses...and a little secret? THEY DO!!!

Do you think it'll create a good memory for the kid or ruin him for life bc he'll never value anything if he doesn't take 100% L's?
my guess is NT is NTing with hot takes on both sides?

The way i see it is this. Life is a sum of moments and memories.

No matter the story thats posted on here, we will never know da totality of the individual lives we come across

we can easily praise or criticize the situaiton.

This year has been both amazing and challenging.

I choose positivity. So to the NTers who showed generosity and to the father who wanted to bless their kid. I salute

I'll leave the negativity behind

You Seem To Have Graduated From This Same School Tho My Dude…. 🤔
Crying about striking out? That’s different

I’m not expecting anyone to gift me anything, send me money, nothing. Now if someone wanna oop me a pair, that’s fine. I am paying for mine, it’s just a little help. I’ve done it before on here with the UNC 1s only time I came up and sent pairs to people for retail

I work hard for everything I own and that’s a fact :lol: never gotten **** free from anyone on here or in real life and never expect anything for free either 💯

I just don't see how a grown man can tell another grown man what they would or would not do in this situation. Woke up to several new pages and I thought there was a restock or something, but nah

Glad little man getting his shoes and this will be a great memory for him. Weird how a positive thing turned into this

"begged" lol no but every two pages when the topic was dead dead mans came back and quoted someone who also took an L with overly emotional 4+ paragraphs of word salad, multiple times.
Dead Dad...just got laid off (although I have an interview today with a firm that is actually really impressed with me...wish me luck) and I went 0-24 on these...and I'm happy as a big in **** that people actually came together to bless a teenager around Christmas time.

I just don't see how a grown man can tell another grown man what they would or would not do in this situation. Woke up to several new pages and I thought there was a restock or something, but nah

Glad little man getting his shoes and this will be a great memory for him. Weird how a positive thing turned into this
I was wishing it was that...but no...it was this ********. I am happy that I ended up hitting a Restock on Pandas and was able to use coupons and whatnot to get my price for them down to 50 bucks. So...yay...

Dead Dad...just got laid off (although I have an interview today with a firm that is actually really impressed with me...wish me luck) and I went 0-24 on these...and I'm happy as a big in **** that people actually came together to bless a teenager around Christmas time.
good luck on that interview today, def focus your time and energy on that and not NT.

Crying about striking out? That’s different

I’m not expecting anyone to gift me anything, send me money, nothing. Now if someone wanna oop me a pair, that’s fine. I am paying for mine, it’s just a little help. I’ve done it before on here with the UNC 1s only time I came up and sent pairs to people for retail

I work hard for everything I own and that’s a fact :lol: never gotten **** free from anyone on here or in real life and never expect anything for free either 💯

No Hard Feelings, But This Has Literally Been Your MO As Long As I Can Remember My Dude :lol:
if you don’t get something or your way, go complain about it online

The Double Standard Is WILD!

Back
Top Bottom