Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

For what it's worth, there was a post here a while ago from some guy who wanted to take his family on vacation. He had kids. His wife couldn't work. He worked long hours to make ends meet. A gofundme was set up.

Then pictures of his wife wearing Jordans popped up and it wasn't that she couldn't work. It was that she didn't want to. She was an able bodied person. She was just fat and lazy and that got shut down fast by method man and he was banned

For what it's worth, there was a post here a while ago from some guy who wanted to take his family on vacation. He had kids. His wife couldn't work. He worked long hours to make ends meet. A gofundme was set up.

Then pictures of his wife wearing Jordans popped up and it wasn't that she couldn't work. It was that she didn't want to. She was an able bodied person. She was just fat and lazy and that got shut down fast by method man and he was banned
BRO U SRS???? Link lmao

alot going on here :lol: :lol: :lol: I see both sides

Should've just copped him the Heritige pair for the low IMO, FSR restocked too

ain't no chicagos but he's 13 and they ain't mids so won't get clowned too bad :lol:

Last edited:
I think the point here is that he accepted donations from others when he didn't have to. Obviously that's going to question a lot of folks on intentions whether he did purchase the shoes, he's going to, or he has. Again, it's nice people wanted to assist. Good intentions. I just wouldn't have accepted any donations regardless. The kid had saved up for the pair and dad could fund the rest. He doesn't need people doing it for him.
no you're right and I can understand many people's perspective, I never asked for anything.

NT took matters in their own hands. Regardless of what people might think, what was I to do? turn them down and disrespect their kindness and generosity and act like an a** out of an excess of pride? To each his own, people can judge all they want but I chose to do what I thought was right, given the circumstances and I don't regret it one bit since it's all for the kid. Now people have the right to their own opinions and I respect that, please don't nobody be disrespectful towards the people that helped because they deserve better, that's all I'm asking.

As for those who don't agree with my decision, it's fine, I'm willing to take the heat, I'm an adult and I can fully endorse the bad that comes with the good, because the good is worth every moment of sh*t you have to go through in life, I know for fact, I been there many times, more than one can imagine. I won't say more in that regards because hater are gonna hate anyways and that's not the point here.

I've provided proof of purchase to all the donators individually and posted it publicly here as well.

As soon as the shoes get delivered, I will post pics of my son with them on foot and I've been 100% transparent throughout, I mean what more can I do?

Now as for taking L's and living with it, this kid never had a mother present in his life and never will even though she's still on this earth, how's that for learning to take L's very damn f**in' day of your life???

The only thing that worries me now is if my son creates a NT account as I plan him to do in order to thank the good people here himself via an instagram vid link when he gets the shoes...I don't want my 13 year old to receive any hate fuelled by jealous people here (not talking about here you Mjo of course), yo! he's only 13! I just wanted him to feel special for 1 day in his life from someone other than his dad and I want him to enter of this whole sneaker community so he has a second family full of positiveness to turn to as he's as passionate about sneakers as much as any of us here almost since he was born, can we just do this people?

Thank you

Last edited:
It’s threads like this that get NT clowned on FSR :lol:
FCCF8DF3-0F1E-499D-8CAC-D0DE4E603C43.jpeg
F7CCA00F-B977-44A4-8EF4-F5240FC588B0.jpeg

no you're right and I can understand many people's perspective, I never asked for anything.

NT took matters in their own hands. Regardless of what people might think, what was I to do? turn them down and disrespect their kindness and generosity and act like an a** out of an excess of pride? To each his own, people can judge all they want but I chose to do what I thought was right, given the circumstances and I don't regret it one bit since it's all for the kid. Now people have the right to their own opinions and I respect that, please don't nobody be disrespectful towards the people that helped because they deserve better, that's all I' asking.

As for those who don't agree with my decision, it's fine, I'm willing to take the heat, I'm an adult and I can fully endorse the bad that comes with the good, because the good is worth every moment of sh*t you have to go through in life, I know for fact, I been there many times, more than one can imagine. I won't say more in that regards because hater are gonna hate anyways.

I've provided proof of purchase to all the donators individually and posted it publicly here as well.

As soon as the shoes get delivered, I will post pics of my son with them on foot and I've been 100% transparent throughout, I mean what more can I do?

Now as for taking L's and living with it, this kid never had a mother present in his life and ver will even though she's still on this earth, how's that for learning to take L's very damn f**in' day of your life???

The only thing that worries me now is if my son creates a NT account as I plan him to do in order to thank the good people here himself via an instagram vid link when he gets the shoes...I don't want my 13 year old to receive any hate fuelled by jealous people here (not talking about here you Mjo of course), yo! he's only 13! I just wanted him to feel special for 1 day in his life from someone other than his dad and I want him to enter of this whole sneaker community so he has a second family full of positiveness to turn to as he's as passionate about sneakers as much as any of us here almost since he was born, can we just do this people?

Thank you
Finding reasons now not to post it ?
Feel free to use yours
You slipping bro ....

This thread jumped a couple of pages, and Im like was there a restock or something??

Y'all just talking about dude :lol:

I tried atc 11.5 on champs by spamming the button and the app blocked me, but I can see the site on 5g and the browser.

The questions and pushback came after the donations and shoe purchase win win :lol:

what's the problem :lol:

Not realistic to expect people to ignore an interesting post or for it all to be one sided

So the young dude got some help from NT. 👏🏾 Lets see if they decide to oop NT or a member back one day. Im sure SR-71 SR-71 will like to return the favor. It's what it is. It seems doubtful but aye gotta start somewhere. If its a good help and its returned then those guys helped each other. If something goes sour then those dudes live with it. 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Like I said, any links/info whatever given is appreciated for a size 11.5 or whatever size for retail or something close I guess.

Finding reasons now not to post it ?
Feel free to use yours
You slipping bro ....
not to post what?
The shoes still need to get delivered, relax
give it some time man and I will, my own account, his own, both accounts, however you want it. Just don't jump on my kid if he posts here, it's all I'm asking. My job as a parent is to protect him. I just want him to have a positive experience that's proper for someone his age and I just want him not to be the recipient of hateful or harsh comments as he doesn't deserve any of it.

Again I'm an adult and I can cope with it wether it's justified or not, but he's just a kid.

Just for the record, I don't owe you sh*t by the way but today I've posted a nice snowy pic from ''Nigeria'' just for you, that should me more than enough as proof for now to chill you down bro'.

Stop seeing only the bad and looking for the bad everywhere man, you're worth more than that, come on. You're pushing things too far now and you can't see the forest from the trees homie.

I respect you but you're starting to lose yourself here. Please don't turn this personal, it's not worth it. You've always been a respected NT contributor as far as I see you. You know better. I know.

NT took matters in their own hands. Regardless of what people might think, what was I to do? turn them down and disrespect their kindness and generosity and act like an a** out of an excess of pride? To each his own, people can judge all they want but I chose to do what I thought was right, given the circumstances and I don't regret it one bit since it's all for the kid. Now people have the right to their own opinions and I respect that, please don't nobody be disrespectful towards the people that helped because they deserve better, that's all I'm asking.

As for those who don't agree with my decision, it's fine, I'm willing to take the heat, I'm an adult and I can fully endorse the bad that comes with the good, because the good is worth every moment of sh*t you have to go through in life, I know for fact, I been there many times, more than one can imagine. I won't say more in that regards because hater are gonna hate anyways and that's not the point here.

Now as for taking L's and living with it, this kid never had a mother present in his life and never will even though she's still on this earth, how's that for learning to take L's very damn f**in' day of your life???

Thank you
I'm sure the PS5 and other gifts you got him will make him feel MORE than special and if not, something isn't right. It looks really bad when you get on here with a whole story saying you don't have the money to spare to get him on some $400 shoes that he doesn't even need. Let him decide which he would rather have. The shoes or the PS5. He doesn't need both. Also, getting high demand sneakers these days isn't a child's game, it's pretty cutthroat these days and all it will do is create bad habits in the long run and/or self entitlement.

This thread jumped a couple of pages, and Im like was there a restock or something??

Y'all just talking about dude :lol:

I tried atc 11.5 on champs by spamming the button and the app blocked me, but I can see the site on 5g and the browser.
I saw that size around 8 am PST this morning. There was also a 12 on FTL around 7 am PST this morning. Unable to cart either. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom