Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Screenshot_20221124-193743_Twitter.jpg

I noticed that the crackin is not as bad on some as others unless it’s a 3M type material causing it to look more pronounced.
Well I finally got around to looking at my second pair and the crackin is MUCH worse on them then the first pair.

Pair #3, 4, 5 just gonna rot away in the closet if they all personal. Like I said before 2 is enough, MAYBE 3 if you want a DS pair, a pair to actually beat around and a pair that isnt so beat to wear with a jiggy fit. If I had that many id use the rest as trade bait or sell when the value is higher. This time next year these might be stupid expensive.

2 pairs of these is more than enough. You know 1's are tanks and most of them still look good beat up. Like actual miles put in, not that fake distressing coffee dripping, thanksgiving stuffing basting beat up. By the time you get around to the 2nd pair, we'll see another retro by then.

If you like hoarding or just holding to resell down the line or just for trade bait, then its a diff story. But its hard to believe you need 4+ pairs of these to wear. Unless you don't plan to wear ANY other shoe for the next 10 years.

2 of mine got traded. One personal pair is what I typically keep for my sneakers. All worn, as these will be

2 pairs of these is more than enough. You know 1's are tanks and most of them still look good beat up. Like actual miles put in, not that fake distressing coffee dripping, thanksgiving stuffing basting beat up. By the time you get around to the 2nd pair, we'll see another retro by then.

If you like hoarding or just holding to resell down the line or just for trade bait, then its a diff story. But its hard to believe you need 4+ pairs of these to wear. Unless you don't plan to wear ANY other shoe for the next 10 years.
My 16 Royals still look great. I have a pair on ice but no need to rock them at this pt.

Back
Top Bottom