Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

It keeps toggling between available and sold out on my page. Just to give that little bit of hope before saying nope.

If you want these the only hope is hitting on a raffle or going resale. You trying online via a ‘Re-stock’ link that has been shared on Twitter them joints was gone before they even got loaded.

Would really like the black / white Highs and the 88 Cements next year so I hope those fly under the radar.

This is pretty much last chance for most of us trying. I mean if you can find someone that’s willing to oop me a legit size 13 for 250 or under…hey…I’ll take it
Oop for $250????
C6B49F74-65FD-438C-838C-77873E774CA8.png

is it even worth waiting in line considering its sold out? Or will they break out with its not sold out and it was glitched?

Right. I got the question. Then got in queue and it was instantly sold out.

Interesting because before 7, it wasn’t showing the queue for me like it was everybody else.

Hope I hit on this footlocker raffle or notre

It keeps toggling between available and sold out on my page. Just to give that little bit of hope before saying nope.
Remember the old commercial with the old fisherman with a dollar on the end of a fishing line and the girl is trying to grab it and he’s like “oooop, you almost got it”? That’s this ****ing release.

Back
Top Bottom