Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Oop for $250????
C6B49F74-65FD-438C-838C-77873E774CA8.png
Yeah, the days of dropping 400 or more on a recent released pair of sneakers where even with authentication you can’t be 100 percent sure you got a real or a fake are over. At least for me.

Yeah you guys don’t understand that bots got Shopify on lock. Drops like these where people are given heads up days in advance means manual has no chance. Botters have to out bot other botters so now the best chance for botters to hit is to mess up the queue for other botters. What they do is make 10s of thousands of dummy tasks to destroy the queue and time their real tasks to get through right at drop. So if other botters ain’t paying attention to the queue it’s SOL for them too

So no one hit? I completely missed the release. My alarm and all. Makes me feel better for paying resell I guess. Never had a chance.

Yeah you guys don’t understand that bots got Shopify on lock. Drops like these where people are given heads up days in advance means manual has no chance. Botters have to out bot other botters so now the best chance for botters to hit is to mess up the queue for other botters. What they do is make 10s of thousands of dummy tasks to destroy the queue and time their real tasks to get through right at drop. So if other botters ain’t paying attention to the queue it’s SOL for them too
So if you ever get through and cop manually on drops like this- you basically just won the lottery

floor question? I got the which Chicago neighborhood it was in.

FYI,

I entered and put in an answer and it said its correct and entry is in. I shared the answer to my group chat and some of them got invalid answer for the same question and they put a different answer and it said correct and entry in. :emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom