Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Welp my draw pair got stolen by an employee or postal worker. If they’re gonna keep allowing that kind of sh*t to happen then to hell with em. Told em my EA pair had mold on it and got refunded on that one too. Billion dollar company just allows people’s products to get taken, there’s plenty of security measures they can do but they don’t care

C99DAF3F-8752-4BDA-8BC8-3083D51D2F84.jpeg

5A880B25-8A35-49C6-A84C-1DA6BCD8D4EC.jpeg

You said earlier in the thread you got 3 pairs, right?
2 from Nike (1 from a second account) & another from a raffle win. So you still have one pair. You good. :lol:

Nike can't control what these delivery services are doing, that's the delivery companies responsibility.
Sometimes it's the area too. I have a friend near Chicago & one here in Houston who got his 11's stolen.

Life goes on. |l

PO

How do you get multiple pairs from SNKRS?

I assume it's multiple accounts with slightly varied addresses, name spellings, and payment methods. Then on top of that some people got parents, siblings, cousins, students entering for them

I had a second account, but it never hit a single thing in 2 years because I assume it was flagged as a possible duplicate/bot account. But then some people be having 9 accounts on 9 devices, and hit regularly.

You said earlier in the thread you got 3 pairs, right?
2 from Nike (1 from a second account) & another from a raffle win. So you still have one pair. You good. :lol:

Nike can't control what these delivery services are doing, that's the delivery companies responsibility.
Sometimes it's the area too. I have a friend near Chicago & one here in Houston who got his 11's stolen.

Life goes on. |l

PO

Yeah I got a pair. One for me (EA), hooked a buddy up on the other from a raffle, and then this canceled pair. In this instance the rep told me it never left the warehouse hence the “awaiting pickup” and deemed it “lost”. Them fools in the warehouse took it :lol:

So the reseller I bought from eBay provided me a FedEx tracking # this past Saturday that's supposed to be shipped to ebays authentication. But FedEx still hasn't received the package. And this mofo seller turned off messaging so I can't contact that person. Am I being paranoid? Damn shoe might give me more problems than the unc 3s two years ago.

So the reseller I bought from eBay provided me a FedEx tracking # this past Saturday that's supposed to be shipped to ebays authentication. But FedEx still hasn't received the package. And this mofo seller turned off messaging so I can't contact that person. Am I being paranoid? Damn shoe might give me more problems than the unc 3s two years ago.

Any sneaker that goes thru eBay auth won't let the buyer and seller communicate post sale. It's not the seller; it's eBay doing that.

If you don’t have at least 2 SNKRs accounts then what are you even doing :lol:
Brooo I was at the Nike outlet yesterday and I all needed were those white 6 packs of socks (x3) for gifts. They were 25% on the Nike app but they didn’t have the size I needed.
They were full price in store, I asked cashier if they can honor the Nike app sale. She called the karen manager who said no, they run their sales separately which surprised me. Then the cashier handed me their Nike phone and said just make a Nike acct for the 15% off. Told her I have one already, she said fine just use another email lol. Whatever

Any sneaker that goes thru eBay auth won't let the buyer and seller communicate post sale. It's not the seller; it's eBay doing that.

Yep, eBay turns off messaging once you purchase. See if dude has any other listings and try to message him through that.

ebay disables messaging once a sale is made via the authentication program are you sure thats not whats happening? just message them through another listing they have active

looks like everyone beat me to it lol

i won mens, wife won gs/mens, sis won a mens also.

Via SNRKS, had multiple people enter for me, including my mailman and my thick auntie.

Results for moi = 0 for 7.

Yet you went 4 for 4.

Since you've got the touch/power.... you ought to play the lottery and let me scratch and sniff your ticket/derriere for charm's sake.

Back
Top Bottom