Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Nah, I don’t want to be bothered after I’ve shipped the shoes. People are annoying on there.

Several years ago, I had a dude win an auction that had plenty of pics in the listing, then 10 minutes after it ended, he messaged me asking for like 8 more hyper specific pics. Told him absolutely not, and everything he needed to see was already in the listing, and if he had concerns, he should've asked BEFORE the auction was over. If he was that worried about it, I'd just cancel the auction and re-list them. He changed his tune REAL quick. :rofl:

Screenshot_20221130-163651_Facebook.jpg

why yall posting your spotify wrapped on here. Put that shht on Tumblr lol nobody cares

Are they also giving refunds for those who purchased from non-Nike/SNKRS sites?

nah they'll just tell you to take it back to the store where you bought it to return. Or in a likely case, they'll actually make you return it so they can give you a voucher credit. They can't give you a credit card refund if you didn't purchase it from there. Theres no "charge" to refund.

Nah, I don’t want to be bothered after I’ve shipped the shoes. People are annoying on there.

I wanted it on because I sold a pair of 3s on there and dude filed a chargeback with his bank after the authenticator shipped them out. I didn’t take the L or anything but wanted to clown him :lol:

Several years ago, I had a dude win an auction that had plenty of pics in the listing, then 10 minutes after it ended, he messaged me asking for like 8 more hyper specific pics. Told him absolutely not, and everything he needed to see was already in the listing, and if he had concerns, he should've asked BEFORE the auction was over. If he was that worried about it, I'd just cancel the auction and re-list them. He changed his tune REAL quick. :rofl:

Ebay buyers are the most annoying and over the top buyers to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom