Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

It’s gonna be interesting how this all unfolds in the next 24-48 hours.

If they cancel all orders placed today, then that would most likely put TS at the risk of having their impeccable feedback tarnished. I think the only way they could avoid this is by voiding all transactions as if they never occurred in the first place, if that’s even possible

If they ship out all orders, then people who are true Top Stars will be left shortchanged

Even if none of us get pairs, this was a fun ride

Sock Jig 2022
Bruh that reminds me a couple yrs ago I was using an offshore sports book and I found they had error lines up on mlb. Like runs scored over/under 0. Or over/under 45 lol.
I showed my dawg and we went to town. I wanted to play it light but he went crazy with the parlays. I was winning a few hundred and he had several thousand. We were planning a trip to the Bahamas with the $ and everything. I got sucked into his greed and we both had accounts over 25K in a few days. The problem came when it was time to withdraw. They caught it and voided all the bets. I did get something light out of them, maybe $100. Which made me think if we didn’t get greedy we could’ve kept it going. But it was fun for a few days.

This has been a pretty wild ride for Friday. I put in an order (just 1) and if I get it, great. If not, it was at least somewhat entertaining.

With ebay and how automated their systems are, I kinda think these will ship.

It's not like we're buying at some huge disco and using some invalid coupons. We're buying at exactly at the the offered asking price.

Seeing stock going down also leaves me to believe the orders are going through :smile:

Even if none of us get pairs, this was a fun ride

Sock Jig 2022
This! Could definitely go down as a memorable NT moment/thread. Reminds me of the madness we were going thru for the original Kobe 6 Grinch release, with trying to order by phone. Good times…..even better when you’re able to cop!

Checking Out As Guest With Normal Credentials FTW :nthat:
1670031614631.gif
How

I just keep checking ShoeTube to see if any of those dweebs is going "Live with a L&F hack" as their mom brings them a hot dinner after a long day of taking Ls while live copping Panda Dunks

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 12.54.19 PM.png

Luckily nothing so far

Reminds me of the Royal 1's in 2017. Shiekh did a restock few days after launch and it was one per customer. There was a 'reorder' button on the page somewhere and some were hesitant it wouldn't work and they'd cancel all orders. Shiekh shipped the restock and 'reorder' pair.

Screenshot_20221202-210607_Shiekh.jpg
There was also an eastbay jig that was used on those. I was afraid to order more than 1 pair in case of cancellation.

Back
Top Bottom