Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Im in Topstar and it ain't working, says its for TS members. I get that message every time before the actual drop. Then when the drop happens the site crashes, and sells out. All the other stuff nobody wants sits.

Did y’all ever get in on the finish line hack?

Folks were taking the $20 reward codes and scrambling them so they were endless :lol:

1670034806196.jpeg

Im in Topstar and it ain't working, says its for TS members. I get that message every time before the actual drop. Then when the drop happens the site crashes, and sells out. All the other stuff nobody wants sits.
I’m pretty sure it was supposed to be invite only just because you’re a top star member does it mean you could get them

So does this mean legit top star buyers are the only ones that can buy when there is 1 left, since they don't need to do the 2 qty hack to checkout?

Besides the leaked ralph lauren code this reminds me of NT back in 2002-03 when pizza hut had a free pizza coupon. People were getting 5-10 pizzas from the same spot and getting corporate involved and shutting it down. Same thing when oprah had that free kfc and people were going extra hard

Besides the leaked ralph lauren code this reminds me of NT back in 2002-03 when pizza hut had a free pizza coupon. People were getting 5-10 pizzas from the same spot and getting corporate involved and shutting it down. Same thing when oprah had that free kfc and people were going extra hard

You remember dudes were buying crystal skulls and the most random stuff off Ralp? I was dying

To their credit they honored a bunch of orders

You remember dudes were buying crystal skulls and the most random stuff off Ralp? I was dying

To their credit they honored a bunch of orders

The crystal skull paper weights, chandeliers, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I bought $10k worth of RRL, black label, purple label back then.

If I recall, it was a leaked employee code but it was a glorious day.

I paid the grinch price for my double up on L&F and A Ma 4’s, so getting 3 of these for retail feels fair imho. Every once in awhile we need the sneaker game to give us something back… frfr. If not, I still had an amazing sneaker run for ‘22 and overall enjoyed another year in the hobby.

Happy Holidays and cheers to a fun one today… fingers crossed. :nthat:🤞

Screenshot_20221202-183849.png

QTY changed method has been patch it seems..
The Gmail trick worked for me on 2 more orders of 8.5 .. still no notifications on confirmation.

The others, I received confirmation.

Tried, but 10.5 was already sold out. 11 carted, but can't check out. Sold out now too.

Here is another raffle, this one takes a $3 donation to their local food bank.

Back
Top Bottom