Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Tekashi.jpg

lol I mean the man spent $1500 to get into TopStar and he about to lose another L&F retail chance to non TopStar spending members. He been having a rough release going 0 and 50 :lol:

Tekashi.jpg

lol I mean the man spent $1500 to get into TopStar and he about to lose another L&F retail chance to non TopStar spending members. He been having a rough release going 0 and 50 :lol:
Where I spent $1500? :lol: comprehend before posting.
I spent Zero dollars since being a member Spring 2021. In order to stay you have to spend $1500. New rule in 2022.

You dont understand how it works I don't know. That link never works before the drop.
It works for you. If Im asking to get my 11.5, they aint letting me with early access. Trying to post gifs when yall aint even in TS :lol:.

Everyone in
Just saw this 👀🤣

460E7F4C-7075-444E-AF3E-348E846DE3C9.jpeg
Easily Credit card charge back if they refuse returns.

Also, mold can easily be killed without damaging the sneaker it self.

Use a thermo vacuum along side some UV lighting / minimal to 0 % relative humidity setting enough to kill bacteria/mold. That's likely to work.

Last edited:
Bro couldve spent the $400-$450 on a pair towards the $1500 and let the rest of us win :lol:

All love

Let me clarify....since NT isnt getting it.

This $1500 cap was introduced in 2022. $0 have been spent towards that. Before that I bought dunks, js, etc, that part doesnt count. Starting from now it counts. So I didn't want to spend on resale. Maybe maybe not

Back
Top Bottom